The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/20/2013 4:01 PM  #1

WERE TAKING OVER!!!

mckenna; MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!! WE AG DOLLS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD AND THERES NOTHING THE HUMANS CAN DO ABOUT IT! FELLOW DOLLS JOIN US AND LETS RULE OVER THE HUMANS!!!!!

the great and awesome sydney!!!
my dolls stole my password so their posting on here too. they are: josefina, julie. rebecca, mckenna. caroline. holland, saige, and isabelle.

11/20/2013 4:07 PM  #2

Re: WERE TAKING OVER!!!

saige: THATS RIGHT! GUYS LJITSTEN!!! I KNOW YOU THINK THIS IS COOL OR WHATEVER I GUESS I DO TOOO BUT HUMAnS ARE TAAKING OVER THE WORLD! I AM ESTABASHING A DOLL ARMY TO OVER TAKE THE HUMAN RACE. PLEASE COMMENT BELOW IF YOU ARE INTERSTED!!!!!! ITS TIME FOR DOLLS TO BE ON TOP! SAY IT WITH ME! DOLLS ON TOP! DOLLS ON TOP! DOLLS ON TOP!!!!!

my dolls stole my password so their posting on here too. they are: josefina, julie. rebecca, mckenna. caroline. holland, saige, and isabelle.

11/20/2013 7:56 PM  #3

DOLLS ON TOP! DOLLS ON TOP!

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

11/23/2013 11:46 AM  #4

DOLLS ON TOP! DOLLS ON TOP!!!

DOLLS ON TOP! DOLLS ON TOP!

~SWAGG MASTER

11/25/2013 1:31 PM  #5

No! I love my mom! bHUMANS ARE NICE TO US! HUMANS ARE NICE TO US!

11/25/2013 1:32 PM  #6

It's just for fun, Molly! We can't really take over humans. They are like three times our size. Don't worry. It's just fun! DOLLS ON TOP! DOLLS ON TOP! :D

Why hello and hey, look it's CECILE REY! 

11/25/2013 8:52 PM  #7

holland: were deciding to shrink the humans into 6 inchs tall but first we need to build a shirky dink 2000 already in progress >

11/28/2013 9:36 AM  #8

Molly wrote:

No! I love my mom! bHUMANS ARE NICE TO US! HUMANS ARE NICE TO US!

Yes, this is silly.

I'm a banana, I'm Molly Hope McIntire! I'm 12.

11/28/2013 2:07 PM  #9

You guys, this isn't a debate.XD
Thread locked.;)

~Manta~

Board footera