The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/03/2013 5:46 PM  #1

I'm Molly and YOU Know It!

I'm the amazing Molly you've all heard about, Madison's first doll out of the five bunch called The Little Family of Gymnasts. Since Madison, my mom, already registered woith an email I can't register with the same one, so the email I registered with is FAKE. Just so you know. I'm eight......just becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and I'm young don't mean I'm not fun, and don't mean I ain't gonna stna dup to mean people...and yeah I'm proud Texan. 

Jasmine, my sister Cecile's BFF wants to say something:

Jasmine: *reads rules* wait, what, NO BULLYING?!!!!! WAHHHHH!!!! *storms off crying*  

hey, at least she's gone. yayyyy.

Last edited by Molly (8/03/2013 5:47 PM)

8/03/2013 5:47 PM  #2

Re: I'm Molly and YOU Know It!

Oh, and um I have two sisters, one bestie and one snobby girl in the neighborhood....Josefina and Cecile~Sisters Emilie~BFF Jasmine~big fat snobby girl...

8/03/2013 6:10 PM  #3

bump?

8/04/2013 11:57 AM  #4

Hello, Molly! I'm Mckenna!!

I LOVE gymnastics and I'm 13 years old!

8/04/2013 12:14 PM  #5

I'm a banana Molly!

I'm 8 years old; I'd love to be friends!

8/04/2013 12:19 PM  #6

To Jasmine: You are allowed to be snippy in the snobby doll chat threads, though.xD Just nowhere else.

~Manta~

8/04/2013 1:23 PM  #7

I'm a banana Molly! I'm Felicity Joy Merriman. You can call me Carrots-- everyone does! I'm Dakota's newest doll and I love gymnastics, too. What level are you? I'm level 2, and it's really exciting! It seems like you have a really exciting life! I don't really know any snobby people at my school, but Ruthie would probably click with Jasmine. Oh, and I also tend to ramble on a lot.

~Felicity~
I'm a banana! I'm Felicity Joy Merriman. You can call me Carrots if you want to. I like singing, dancing, and gymnastics! Hopefully we can chat more later on!

8/04/2013 1:24 PM  #8

HIIIIIIIIIIIII!! I'm level too gymnasticsssssssssssss

8/04/2013 1:28 PM  #9

Awesome! What's your favorite trick? I like doing a bridge kick-over! :D

~Felicity~
I'm a banana! I'm Felicity Joy Merriman. You can call me Carrots if you want to. I like singing, dancing, and gymnastics! Hopefully we can chat more later on!

8/04/2013 1:30 PM  #10

I cna do back handsprigns and back flips, my favorite is hansprings..!

Board footera