The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/09/2014 7:06 PM  #1

Just an important reminder to all members...

I'm a banana The Doll Dwelling members,

I have noticed a lot of pointless and/or off-topic posts recently. Also, dolls have been 'invading' the girls' section. That was funny the first couple times, but it's gotten rather annoying.  I get everyone was/is trying to have fun and be funny, but pointless, off-topic posts have got to stop.  I don't have time to be on here all the time, and neither does DodgersGirl (aka Nikki).  You guys should be able to follow the rules; I know you're all smart.

~Marcia~

P.S. I don't want to be a Post Nazi, but I felt like I needed to say this. Thank you for reading and please do not be offended.

~Manta~

1/10/2014 7:36 AM  #2

Re: Just an important reminder to all members...

I am sorry. Is this a bad time to metion one of my stuffed animals is being bullied?

I'm a banana! AnonymousA here!
Meet the dolls and stuffed animals:  Molly! Rebecca! Sophia! Caroline! Mae Kitty! Violet Kitty! Teddy Bear! And Andy Pandy!
I NEED #33 RIGHT NOW OR I'LL SCREAM! lol

1/10/2014 8:05 AM  #3

Marcia i am sorry about Molly and violets reaction.....They promised to try not to ever do it again. We are deeply sorry, and will understand if you ban us for eternity. We are so so sorry.

Meet the dolls and stuffed animals:  Molly! Rebecca! Sophia! Caroline! Mae Kitty! Violet Kitty! Teddy Bear! And Andy Pandy!

1/10/2014 8:18 AM  #4

We'll follow the rules as precisely as possible. Though, Mum DID post once in the dolls section, just so that she could warn us about the consequences if we did something bad. Parental guidance is allowed, isn't it?

I'm a banana! We are Erin's dolls! Our names are Mackenzie, Kira, McKenna, Kate and Elysia!
Also, Erin uses this account to post, too. It's a multifaceted account.
Lovely to meet you!

1/10/2014 10:44 AM  #5

AnonymousA~Who exactly is bullying your stuffed animal? Yes, I think 3 dolls got in the stuffed animal section, but they will not do that again.    Also, I am NOT banning you. Why would I do that????

Erin~That was fine. It was ONCE.;)  PMing you btw...

~Manta~

1/10/2014 3:26 PM  #6

Me, not the doll here! XD! Thanks Marcia!

I am not crazy, or random. to me it all is natural and normal. 
I am Molly Grace McIntire.  DOLLS ON TOP DOLLS ON TOP!

1/10/2014 5:51 PM  #7

Hey Annonymous A,
I hope it didn't sound like Mal was trying to be mean or anything, she didn't know Vivi was a stuffed animal (apparently she thought she was a doll), and just thought the name ViviKitty implied she liked cats.  I hope it didn't sound rude or anything, her asking why Jasmine said feline.
Thanks,
Hope

1/10/2014 6:08 PM  #8

Anonymous A - I'm super sorry if Jazzy's crazy words really upset Vivi. If you/her are really hurt by ANYTHING she says, just tell me and I'll make her stop anyways I'm making her take a break from craziness anyhow.

Last edited by MadCat (1/11/2014 10:22 AM)

[img]http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/About-Madi-©-Madi-Grace-Ministries.jpg[/img]
I'm Madi! I'm a professional blogger, YouTuber, 
minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and devil butt-kicker.
Check out my website, 
DelightfulWorldofDolls.com!

1/10/2014 7:32 PM  #9

Okay thanks, but you don't have to, i'm just a bit too sinsetive...

1/10/2014 7:34 PM  #10

We forgive all dollies, we are sorry, it just bothered us, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and we do like cats, and so what if she's a cat? Thank you for helping!

Board footera