The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/27/2014 12:06 PM  #1

Hello.:)

I'm a banana! I'm Sarah. I came to live with Nikki and her dolls on Christmas day, with Cindy, even though I met them before. I'm 15, but I turn 16 next month, and I really like acting and watching Doctor Who shows from the early '70s. I also like running around, making up things, and air-rifle shooting, although most people laugh at me for that.;)

Hello! I'm Sarah, and I'm sixteen. I've lived in England all my life, and I want to be an actress.

1/28/2014 6:59 AM  #2

Re: Hello.:)

I'm a banana Sarah! snowflake my name is Sara but it is spelled without an "h." Oh I LOVE air rifle shooting! I'll let Kindle get on.

I'm a banana Sarah! My twin's name is Sara. I like to watch scooby doo.

We are two silly girls in a crazy world. We live with a 70's loving girl named Katie who loves doughnuts. She may be a bit crazy, but it's not in a bad way!

I'm a banana! It's Kindle and Sara, homeschooledgirl21's two crazy Springfield collection dolls! We are twins, but we aren't identical. Kindle has auburn hair and I have blonde hair. AHHHHHH LET ME GET ON!!!!! NO KINDLE!!!! I'M NOT DONE TYPING YET!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH LEMME GET ONNNNNNN!!!!!!! KINDLE STOP YOU DON'T GET TO WRITE THE SIGGY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHH SARA YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!!!!!!!

1/28/2014 12:46 PM  #3

I'm a banana Sara and Kindle! That's so cool about our names! And I can't believe I've finally found someone else who likes shooting... aside from Molly and Cait... Cait likes Scooby Doo (the old ones, at least).

Nikki likes the '70s, too, and so do I. Do you girls?

Last edited by SarahElisabeth (1/28/2014 12:53 PM)

Hello! I'm Sarah, and I'm sixteen. I've lived in England all my life, and I want to be an actress.

1/28/2014 12:52 PM  #4

Hello Sarah!

Hello. I am Anna Peters. I am 17 years, and I am Swedish. I am sorry if my English is not good.

1/28/2014 1:36 PM  #5

Sarah, we LOVE the 70's!
~Kindle and Sara

SARA LEMME GET ON I WANNA TYPE HER MY AGEEEE!!!!! OKAY, Kindle! GEEZ!

We are 16 year old twins. We turned 16 on Christmas morning. We were adopted by a young girl named Katie in 2012. She's really nice. ~KindleN'Sara

I'm a banana! It's Kindle and Sara, homeschooledgirl21's two crazy Springfield collection dolls! We are twins, but we aren't identical. Kindle has auburn hair and I have blonde hair. AHHHHHH LET ME GET ON!!!!! NO KINDLE!!!! I'M NOT DONE TYPING YET!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH LEMME GET ONNNNNNN!!!!!!! KINDLE STOP YOU DON'T GET TO WRITE THE SIGGY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHH SARA YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!!!!!!!

2/02/2014 3:16 PM  #6

Hello, Sarah!

I'm 8 years old; I'd love to be friends!

2/04/2014 2:13 PM  #7

Sara and Kindle: Yay!!

PS My birthday was Saturday, so now we're the same age!

Cindy: I'm a banana!

Last edited by SarahElisabeth (2/04/2014 2:15 PM)

2/06/2014 10:23 AM  #8

Hello, Sarah!

Hello, I'm Saige Esther Copeland. (Jan's Saige . ), and I'm 10 years old. I am obsessed with old movies and old movie stars.  I also love Britt Nicole's music.

2/07/2014 10:22 AM  #9

I'm a banana Saige!

Board footera