The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/28/2014 7:06 AM  #1

I'm a banana!

I'm a banana guys. It's Kindle and Sara. We are Springfield collection dolls. You can learn more about us in our siggy. SARA NOOO I WANT A TURN ON THE IPOD!!!!!!!! KINDLE RELAX!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO

and just to let you guys know, Kindle may sound rude and annoying, but she is nice on the inside!

~Sara

WAIT NO SARA LEMME ONNNNNN!!!!!!! NO KINDLE GET OFF!!!!!!!

I'm a banana! It's Kindle and Sara, homeschooledgirl21's two crazy Springfield collection dolls! We are twins, but we aren't identical. Kindle has auburn hair and I have blonde hair. AHHHHHH LET ME GET ON!!!!! NO KINDLE!!!! I'M NOT DONE TYPING YET!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH LEMME GET ONNNNNNN!!!!!!! KINDLE STOP YOU DON'T GET TO WRITE THE SIGGY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHH SARA YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!!!!!!!

1/28/2014 12:45 PM  #2

Re: I'm a banana!

Hello! How old are you?

Hello! I'm Sarah, and I'm sixteen. I've lived in England all my life, and I want to be an actress.

1/28/2014 1:37 PM  #3

We turned 16 on Christmas morning. I'm two minutes older! -Sara

I'm a banana! It's Kindle and Sara, homeschooledgirl21's two crazy Springfield collection dolls! We are twins, but we aren't identical. Kindle has auburn hair and I have blonde hair. AHHHHHH LET ME GET ON!!!!! NO KINDLE!!!! I'M NOT DONE TYPING YET!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH LEMME GET ONNNNNNN!!!!!!! KINDLE STOP YOU DON'T GET TO WRITE THE SIGGY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHH SARA YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!!!!!!!

1/29/2014 3:09 PM  #4

That's great! I'm going to be 16 soon!

Hello! I'm Sarah, and I'm sixteen. I've lived in England all my life, and I want to be an actress.

2/02/2014 3:15 PM  #5

Hello!;)

I'm 8 years old; I'd love to be friends!

Board footera