The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/20/2014 7:16 PM  #1

Hey, new dolls!!!

Hey Dolls, We are Tg's dolls Kirsten, Felicity and Samantha! We can't wait to meet other dolls! we have very random interests!
I (kirsten) love figure skating (SHOUT OUT TO OLYMPIC FANS!!) and reading.
Felicity loves gymnastics and dance.
and Samantha loves singing and playing soccer!! 
Can't wait to talk to you all!! 

We are Tg's 3 dolls Kirsten (age 9) Felicity (age 10) and Samantha (age 8). We all love having fun, and hanging out with our friends!we can't wait to meet other dolls!!! to know more about us check out our website: AnAmericanGirlLife.Wordpress.com 

2/21/2014 3:22 PM  #2

Re: Hey, new dolls!!!

Well howdoyoudo and pleasedtomeet you! I'm Molly! I love gymanstics and dance, too! I also like WATCHING figure skating, but not doing it! I don't like being ont hat cold ice, brr! Even though doing so many moves would peobably warm me up...figure skating isn't my thing! Has anyone watched that Davis / White figure skating couple that won the highest score in the Olympics?! They worked together 17 years to do that routine and it IS BEAUTIFUL!!!
Uhhhh  oops got carried away there. Anyways, WELCOME Kirsten, Felicity, and Samantha! You guys look SO cute in your avvie and I hope we can become friends! I hope you like it here, it's ana wesome place to hang out and chat!

2/21/2014 3:24 PM  #3

Bonjour, mon amies! I am Cecile, aka the best doll ever. I like singing, I suppose, but It's not my dream. I love hanging out with my bestie Jasmine and of course givign French lessons to totally poor pheasants who want to know FRench as well as....who ELSE? Moi! I'm amazing and very full of myself if you can't tell, but I'm not mean. Welcome and have a great time. Anyone interested in taking French lessons from moi? 

Why hello and hey, look it's CECILE REY! 

2/21/2014 3:27 PM  #4

SUP. I'M AWESOME. CECE'S MY BFF. WE GONNA STICK TOGETHA FOEVA. THINKIN' O HURTIN' HER? *FLEXES ENOURMOUS MUSCLE* DIDN'T THINK SO. I LOVE FASHION DESIGNING AND BEING TOTALLY AWEOSME, INF ACT I AMD THE ONE AND ONLY JASMINE THE FECKLED FASHIONISTA. DON'T MESS WITH ME.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. 

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

2/21/2014 3:28 PM  #5

Stop trying to scare them, Jazzy! They're new and they can do whatever they want. Of course they're not going to "mess" with you or Cecile, and even if they did, COOL IT, PLEASE! 

2/21/2014 3:54 PM  #6

Hello! We are Katie's (homeschooledgirl21's) dolls. We're glad to meet you!

We are both French, since Katie's mom's family is French. Katie has been teaching us how to speak it!

I'm a banana! It's Kindle and Sara, homeschooledgirl21's two crazy Springfield collection dolls! We are twins, but we aren't identical. Kindle has auburn hair and I have blonde hair. AHHHHHH LET ME GET ON!!!!! NO KINDLE!!!! I'M NOT DONE TYPING YET!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH LEMME GET ONNNNNNN!!!!!!! KINDLE STOP YOU DON'T GET TO WRITE THE SIGGY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHH SARA YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!!!!!!!

2/21/2014 6:50 PM  #7

Hello!!  Welcome to the MB!  I'm 12

I'm a banana! I'm 12 years old, and I'm Marcia's.

~Elizabeth Cole~

2/21/2014 11:38 PM  #8

snowflake! wow this is the weirdest welcome me and my sister's have ever gotten! thanks everybody!
I hope we can all be friends! 
And I wouldn't dare mess with Cece, so don't worry JazzyGurl123!!! 

-Kirsten, and the sisters!! 

We are Tg's 3 dolls Kirsten (age 9) Felicity (age 10) and Samantha (age 8). We all love having fun, and hanging out with our friends!we can't wait to meet other dolls!!! to know more about us check out our website: AnAmericanGirlLife.Wordpress.com 

2/25/2014 8:20 PM  #9

I'd love to be friends, Kirstenandthesisters!!;)

I'm a banana! I'm 12 years old, and I'm Marcia's.

~Elizabeth Cole~

2/25/2014 8:22 PM  #10

I'm a banana I'm a banana I'm a banana!!!  I'm Cindy and I'm 8 years old. I'd love to be friends!!!

I'm 8 years old; I'd love to be friends!

Board footera