The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



1/19/2017 8:47 AM  #1


Disney movie chat thread!

Talk about all and any Disney movies here!


[img]webkit-fake-url://7dc06429-762f-47bf-bc79-8b959a0c7a99/imagegif[/img]
You can find happiness right where you are... and at the ocean.
 

1/19/2017 9:37 AM  #2


Re: Disney movie chat thread!

Which Disney movies are your favorites?


http://i57.tinypic.com/9iybr6.jpg
~Manta~
 

1/19/2017 10:44 AM  #3


Re: Disney movie chat thread!

Moana, Zootopia, Frozen, and Snow White.


[img]webkit-fake-url://7dc06429-762f-47bf-bc79-8b959a0c7a99/imagegif[/img]
You can find happiness right where you are... and at the ocean.
     Thread Starter
 

1/19/2017 10:45 AM  #4


Re: Disney movie chat thread!

Moana is amazing - that's literally the only movie in the world that actually made me tear up (I NEVER tear up at books or movies! Not even Rogue one! )


http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/About-Madi-©-Madi-Grace-Ministries.jpg
I'm Madi! I'm a professional blogger, YouTuber, 
minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and devil butt-kicker.
Check out my website, 
DelightfulWorldofDolls.com!
 

1/19/2017 11:09 AM  #5


Re: Disney movie chat thread!

😮


[img]webkit-fake-url://7dc06429-762f-47bf-bc79-8b959a0c7a99/imagegif[/img]
You can find happiness right where you are... and at the ocean.
     Thread Starter
 

1/19/2017 11:13 AM  #6


Re: Disney movie chat thread!

MadCat wrote:

Moana is amazing - that's literally the only movie in the world that actually made me tear up (I NEVER tear up at books or movies! Not even Rogue one! )

Lol, I loved Moana, but it didn't make me tear up. Frozen has that honor, snowflake.XD I usually don't tear up at books/movies, either. And I haven't seen Rogue One yet...*sigh*
 


http://i57.tinypic.com/9iybr6.jpg
~Manta~
 

1/19/2017 11:15 AM  #7


Re: Disney movie chat thread!

Manta wrote:

MadCat wrote:

Moana is amazing - that's literally the only movie in the world that actually made me tear up (I NEVER tear up at books or movies! Not even Rogue one! )

Lol, I loved Moana, but it didn't make me tear up. Frozen has that honor, snowflake.XD I usually don't tear up at books/movies, either. And I haven't seen Rogue One yet...*sigh*
 

I know, I have no idea WHY it made me tear up. LOL! XD Do you plan on going to see it soon?


http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/About-Madi-©-Madi-Grace-Ministries.jpg
I'm Madi! I'm a professional blogger, YouTuber, 
minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and devil butt-kicker.
Check out my website, 
DelightfulWorldofDolls.com!
 

1/19/2017 11:19 AM  #8


Re: Disney movie chat thread!

MadCat wrote:

Manta wrote:

MadCat wrote:

Moana is amazing - that's literally the only movie in the world that actually made me tear up (I NEVER tear up at books or movies! Not even Rogue one! )

Lol, I loved Moana, but it didn't make me tear up. Frozen has that honor, lol.XD I usually don't tear up at books/movies, either. And I haven't seen Rogue One yet...*sigh*
 

I know, I have no idea WHY it made me tear up. LOL! XD Do you plan on going to see it soon?

My guess would be that you connected with a character-a LOT. That would do itXD I hope so, but I don't know, to be honest. (Also I fixed the censor that I made up that got me anywaysXD)
 


http://i57.tinypic.com/9iybr6.jpg
~Manta~
 

1/19/2017 11:23 AM  #9


Re: Disney movie chat thread!

Manta wrote:

MadCat wrote:

Manta wrote:


Lol, I loved Moana, but it didn't make me tear up. Frozen has that honor, lol.XD I usually don't tear up at books/movies, either. And I haven't seen Rogue One yet...*sigh*
 

I know, I have no idea WHY it made me tear up. LOL! XD Do you plan on going to see it soon?

My guess would be that you connected with a character-a LOT. That would do itXD I hope so, but I don't know, to be honest. (Also I fixed the censor that I made up that got me anywaysXD)
 

Probably. XD I hope you're able to see it soon! (Lol, the on that turned 'snowflake' into 'snowflake'? XD)


http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/About-Madi-©-Madi-Grace-Ministries.jpg
I'm Madi! I'm a professional blogger, YouTuber, 
minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and devil butt-kicker.
Check out my website, 
DelightfulWorldofDolls.com!
 

1/19/2017 11:35 AM  #10


Re: Disney movie chat thread!

XD I hope so too! I already heard spoilers by accident, lol. (YesXD)


http://i57.tinypic.com/9iybr6.jpg
~Manta~
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum

>Thank you for joining and/or browsing The Doll Dwelling!<