The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2014 10:55 AM  #1

THE COOLEST DOLLS EVER, and the snobby dolls aren't invited!!

This is a thread for all the really cool, awesome, incredible,dolls!! 
(And the snobby dolls aren't invited)

Since I am still new here, help me know which dolls are the snobby ones, although I feel like I will know just from their comments.... 

We are Tg's 3 dolls Kirsten (age 9) Felicity (age 10) and Samantha (age 8). We all love having fun, and hanging out with our friends!we can't wait to meet other dolls!!! to know more about us check out our website: AnAmericanGirlLife.Wordpress.com 

2/22/2014 11:11 AM  #2

Re: THE COOLEST DOLLS EVER, and the snobby dolls aren't invited!!

Cool!
BTW, when you're deciding which dolls are snobby, don't judge by the Snobby Doll Chat Thread, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and it's really just a big joke, and lots of us go one there just for fun (including meXD).;) That thread can look pretty awful, and sometimes people DO get a little TOO gross, but it's mostly just fun!

I'm a banana there! I'm Julie, and I live with Nikki in England. I'm 14, and my birthday is September 3rd, the day after my special friend, Nicki's.

2/22/2014 11:18 AM  #3

I know!! and this is ment for a big fun joke too! 

We are Tg's 3 dolls Kirsten (age 9) Felicity (age 10) and Samantha (age 8). We all love having fun, and hanging out with our friends!we can't wait to meet other dolls!!! to know more about us check out our website: AnAmericanGirlLife.Wordpress.com 

2/22/2014 11:45 AM  #4

cool  P.S this is kanani me and the other dolls  hacked saiges account

I'm a banana i'm Saige Serenity Copeland  and I am awesome.uhhh saige this is for all of us .
okay kanani !
check out moms forumhttp://agschool.boardhost.com

2/22/2014 11:56 AM  #5

snowflake! nice!! 
Me and my sisters share, so I can't hack! 
lol! 

2/22/2014 1:00 PM  #6

3AwesomeAGs wrote:

snowflake! nice!! 
Me and my sisters share, so I can't hack! 
lol! 

heh  we hacked her account becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and she brags to much. kanani

I'm a banana i'm Saige Serenity Copeland  and I am awesome.uhhh saige this is for all of us .
okay kanani !
check out moms forumhttp://agschool.boardhost.com

2/22/2014 1:24 PM  #7

hahaha! that is so funny!! 

2/22/2014 1:49 PM  #8

3AwesomeAGs wrote:

I know!! and this is ment for a big fun joke too! 

Cool! I was just letting you know in case you didn't.;)

I'm a banana there! I'm Julie, and I live with Nikki in England. I'm 14, and my birthday is September 3rd, the day after my special friend, Nicki's.

2/22/2014 2:20 PM  #9

Thanks Julie!!!  

2/23/2014 12:23 PM  #10

I'm a banana, everybody!!!! :D

I'm a banana, I'm Nicki Rose, and I'm 8.

Board footera