The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2014 8:24 PM  #1

Um, hihi! :)

Hihi, everyone!   I'm Ruth, but I'm a Mini Ruthie.  All of the girls (Jan's dolls) share me, and Saige helped me make this account.  I'm 5! :D  Any other mini dolls out there?

I'm a banana, everyone!!   I'm Ruth, but I'm a Mini Ruthie.  All the girls (Saige, Rebecca, Nicki, Molly, Dorothy, Felicity, and Marie-Grace) share me, and Saige helped me create this account.    So, um, hihi!   Oh, yeah, I'm 5.

2/25/2014 8:27 PM  #2

Re: Um, hihi! :)

I'm a banana Ruth! Welcome to the MB.;) 

I'm 8 years old; I'd love to be friends!

2/25/2014 8:28 PM  #3

I'm a banana! thank you!

I'm a banana, everyone!!   I'm Ruth, but I'm a Mini Ruthie.  All the girls (Saige, Rebecca, Nicki, Molly, Dorothy, Felicity, and Marie-Grace) share me, and Saige helped me create this account.    So, um, hihi!   Oh, yeah, I'm 5.

2/25/2014 8:29 PM  #4

Welcome to the MB, Ruth!

I'm a banana, I'm Nicki Rose, and I'm 8.

2/25/2014 8:29 PM  #5

YW!  Do you think the big dolls are nice? Am I nice???

2/25/2014 8:33 PM  #6

Sure, most big dolls I've met are nice! IDK if you're nice yet, cause I don't know you, lol

2/25/2014 8:34 PM  #7

Cool!  Sure you do-you live in the same house as me!! Or have we just not been introduced??

2/25/2014 8:36 PM  #8

We haven't been introduced.  
me: How do you do?  I'm Ruth
you: I'm very well, thank you.  I'm Cindy.

There, now we've been introduced, lol ;)

2/25/2014 8:37 PM  #9

Very funny.  Anyways....so, why did Jan name you Ruth?

2/25/2014 8:42 PM  #10

Um, IDK, I think she just liked the name, and wanted me to have a different name than big doll Ruthie when Marcia gets her.  And maybe cause of Ruth in the Bible? IDK.

Board footera