The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/05/2013 12:14 PM  #1

Your fave book series

What book series do you like?

~Manta~

8/08/2013 1:40 PM  #2

Re: Your fave book series

I like all kinds! Like Harry Potter, Gallagher Girls, Percy Jackson, Confectionately yours, and more!

9/03/2013 5:10 PM  #3

I really like the AG History Mystery Books, they are so cool. Yeah Jasmine, I totally agree, the History Mysteries do rock! My favorite is Watcher in the Piney Woods! Mine's Secrets on 26th street, though I do like Trouble at Fort La Pointe. Well actually, I like them all.

I'm a banana! It's us - Jasmine and Payton the two JLY dolls from www.anamericangirldollstory.blogspot.com!!

As you can tell from our username, we LOVE dogs!! We'd love to be your friends!! (Yes, we do share this account).

9/03/2013 5:13 PM  #4

Uh oh.....It looks like we accidently posted in Girl Chat instead of doll chat...whoops!

I'm a banana! It's us - Jasmine and Payton the two JLY dolls from www.anamericangirldollstory.blogspot.com!!

As you can tell from our username, we LOVE dogs!! We'd love to be your friends!! (Yes, we do share this account).

9/03/2013 5:53 PM  #5

The Mallory Lily Rush Series!
^oopsy, can dolls post here?

<3 acting, <3 singing, <3 volleyball, <3 cheer

9/03/2013 5:58 PM  #6

Lol, dolls weren't supposed to originally, but it's totally ok!xD

~Manta~

10/03/2013 2:15 PM  #7

I read a lot, mostly older books, though. My favorites are Cherry Ames and the older Three Investigators books - especially the ones by William Arden! I also love American Girl books, particularly Kirsten and Addy, and the 4th to 6th Samantha ones. I also liked Nicki and quite enjoyed Meet Julie. I haven't got their others. Lol!

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

10/03/2013 2:15 PM  #8

Cool, Nikki!

~Manta~

10/06/2013 9:59 PM  #9

I like books by Wendy Mass, does that count?

the great and awesome sydney!!!
my dolls stole my password so their posting on here too. they are: josefina, julie. rebecca, mckenna. caroline. holland, saige, and isabelle.

10/12/2013 5:04 AM  #10

The AG books..more specifically the Innerstar University ones.

"You keep saying you let everypony down,but we keep saying you didn't. You know who's disappointed in you,Spike? You. And only you can make it right with you again." - Twilight Sparkle

Board footera