The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/23/2014 12:03 PM  #1

What do you like to wear? (AKA "share your favorite outfits thread";))

Title explains it.;)  Post what you're wearing today, your favorite outfits you have/want, whatever here

~Manta~

5/23/2014 12:37 PM  #2

Re: What do you like to wear? (AKA "share your favorite outfits thread";))

Cool idea!

Today, my outfit is boring.XD I'm wearing a fluffy blue sweater that used to be my mom's and a pair of jeans that was very comfortable once, but is now too tight and too short, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and hey shurnk a bit in the wash.

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

5/23/2014 1:00 PM  #3

Thanks

Today, I am wearing a cobalt blue Mount Vernon t-shirt, a turquoise skirt, and black flip-flops with multi-colored polka dots on them.

~Manta~

5/23/2014 1:05 PM  #4

YW!

Cool!

Did you know I have a hat I knitted that I wear almost every time I go out, even though it's spring?

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

5/23/2014 4:12 PM  #5

TodayI am wearing a blue dress that hasfrilly sleeves. . With sneakers and mis-matched socks.

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127273890@N04/
(It is completely dolls and Disney stuff. )

6/13/2014 4:51 PM  #6

Today I am wearing a graphic tee with a Statue of Liberty cat on it, navy blue shorts, and flip flops.;)

~Manta~

6/14/2014 6:07 AM  #7

I'm wearing a olive-ish green t-shirt with sparkly eagles on it, blue pants, and my new sneakers. But I'm going to change and put something warmer on in a minute, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and I have to go out, and it's quite cold today. (I'm also sad that it's gotten too warm for me to wear my winter hat. I knitted it lat year, and I've worn it almost every time I've gone out since January, lol. I got attatched to it.XD)

6/20/2014 10:01 AM  #8

^Lol about the hatXD  

~Manta~

6/26/2014 9:20 AM  #9

Today I am wearing my Apollo's Chariot t-shirt with purple shorts and flipflops. (Oh yeah, and 2 purple and 1 yellow hair ties on my wrist becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and....well, Apollo's Chariot has purple track and yellow supports...so yeah, lolXDXD)

~Manta~

6/27/2014 9:41 AM  #10

Manta wrote:

^Lol about the hatXD  

I wore it again last night to a rehearsal becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and it was cold enough, lol.XD

Today I'm wearing a blue and white plaid romper. It's one of my favorite outfits, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and it fits me like it was made for me, enough though I got it on Ebay, lol.

Last edited by DodgersGirl (6/27/2014 9:42 AM)

Board footera