The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/03/2013 7:41 AM  #1

Websites you like

Post links to websites you like here.

~Manta~

8/03/2013 11:02 AM  #2

Re: Websites you like

~Manta~

8/05/2013 11:47 AM  #3

8/06/2013 10:00 AM  #4

http://bradyworld.com/ Cool trivia and games here!

~Manta~

8/08/2013 1:36 PM  #5

I mostly go on AGFMB, BSGL, Doll Diaries, American Girl Fan, All About Dolls, American Girl, Youtube, Facebook, Google and here! lol I'm too lazy to post link!

8/08/2013 2:27 PM  #6

^Lol! That's ok!xD

~Manta~

8/08/2013 5:20 PM  #7

lol

8/27/2013 1:33 PM  #8

~Manta~

8/29/2013 6:33 PM  #9

Mine.
10dolls1blog.blogspot.com

-Athena
I'm a banana, I'm Athena. I'm the youngest of 10, soon to be 11 dolls in my family. I love all sports, especially soccer, and I also love to read.

9/03/2013 5:07 PM  #10

I really like to go on Animal Planet to watch Dogs 101, and I love to check out posts on random blogs. I mostly like going on www.americangirldollstory.blogspot.com mainly becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and I am the one on the cover, heehheeehahha You don't have to rub it in Jasmine!!!! Oh, you're just jealous! Actually I'm not, but anyways, I like to go on american girl fan a lot, but someone is usually hogging the computer so I don't get to go on too much. Sometimes I sneak on Lanie's laptop..... Ohhhh, I'm so telling Lanie!

I'm a banana! It's us - Jasmine and Payton the two JLY dolls from www.anamericangirldollstory.blogspot.com!!

As you can tell from our username, we LOVE dogs!! We'd love to be your friends!! (Yes, we do share this account).

Board footera