The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/29/2014 12:25 PM  #1

BeForever debate thread...

Ok, I know we're going to be totally split on this, but discuss AG's BeForever revamp here

No insulting other members.
No name-calling other members.
The end!

DEBATE ON!!

~Manta~

8/29/2014 1:35 PM  #2

Re: BeForever debate thread...

BEFOREVER NOT BE FORNEVE RI LOVE BEFOREVER END OF STORY ANY QUESTIONS?!

I'm a banana! AnonymousA here!
Meet the dolls and stuffed animals:  Molly! Rebecca! Sophia! Caroline! Mae Kitty! Violet Kitty! Teddy Bear! And Andy Pandy!
I NEED #33 RIGHT NOW OR I'LL SCREAM! lol

8/29/2014 1:35 PM  #3

BEFOREVER! BEforever BeForever!

Meet the dolls and stuffed animals:  Molly! Rebecca! Sophia! Caroline! Mae Kitty! Violet Kitty! Teddy Bear! And Andy Pandy!

8/29/2014 1:36 PM  #4

HEY I SAID BE FOR EVER NOT BE FOR NEVER ! BFE BFE BFE

8/29/2014 1:40 PM  #5

You're supposed to say WHY you like it, not just chant the name over and over;)

~Manta~

8/29/2014 7:59 PM  #6

Oh Okay, sorry, LOL!

I liek be FOR EVER becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and it is NEW AND EXCITING and also it has DOLL-INSPIRED OUTFITS for GIRLS and SUCH!

8/30/2014 8:12 AM  #7

I really don't like it. I know a few of the new things ARE true to their historical period, but most of them aren't, and are more 'historically inspired' (as I saw someone else put it). They have a slightly historical look to them, but really you could wear the same thing today and no one would blink. It's also all pink, purple and blue, which kinda drives me crazy when I look at it. I think Samantha's had the worst changes, to me, but she's so different I can hardly count it, so it's Julie that botheres me the most. Her new meet outfit is kinda the 'picture of a typical hippie', and, as someone else said on a log I read, it looks more '60s than '70s, anyway. (Also, the pink shades look crazy, lol.) From now on, I'm not going to wish I lived in the States so I could buy things directly from American Girl anymore, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and they don't have things that I want.
(Sorry if this sounds grouchy or anything, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and I'm not actually grumpy - I'm just a bit fed up and disappointed.)

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

8/30/2014 8:57 AM  #8

I kinda think it looks like a PINK EXPLOSION Like something barfed pink all over the place...well, maybe not quite that badXD
Yeah, 'historically inspired' is a good description in my opnion

~Manta~

8/30/2014 12:36 PM  #9

I no longer have an opinion. Acctaully, I do, but I shan't be discussing it as my "Whatever" opinion seems to raise problems where ever I go. I say one thing everyone disagrees I agree and everyone changes their mind.

NO MORE OPINIONS

NOT FROM ME NOPE

ALTHOUGH CARLI (MY VIRTUAL SAMANTHA) HAS QUITE THE OPINION...
Carli: at first I was amd, then sad, AND NOW I HAVE COME TO TERMS  WHITH BEFOREVR! BE HAPPY BE FOREVER HAPPY BE FOREVER HAPPY BE HAPPY FOREVER HAPPY BE FOREVER FOREVER HAPPY BE! 

8/30/2014 12:37 PM  #10

I was mad, thenn sad, now what am i?

Board footera