The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/12/2014 2:28 PM  #1

Do you wanna build a snowman? :)

Hello everyone, I'm Princess Anna! . I am 16 years old, and I'm Jan's plush 20" Anna doll.  I love eating chocolate, meeting new people and seeing new things, and being out in the snow.  I do love building snowmen, too, especially with my sister Elsa, who should be coming to live here soon.  She's been away visiting neighboring kingdoms since she's the queen and all. ;). I'm glad I have an account here!

Hello, I am Princess Anna. . I'm 16 years old.  I love chocolate, meeting new friends, and playing in the snow.  

9/12/2014 2:29 PM  #2

Re: Do you wanna build a snowman? :)

Hello, Princess Anna. *curtseys* 

9/12/2014 2:29 PM  #3

Hello, Josefina!! . It's lovely to meet you!

Hello, I am Princess Anna. . I'm 16 years old.  I love chocolate, meeting new friends, and playing in the snow.  

9/12/2014 2:30 PM  #4

Lovely to meet you too! 

9/12/2014 2:34 PM  #5

Hello Anna!!

The cold never bothered me anyway

9/12/2014 2:35 PM  #6

Hey, wait a minute, what do you mean, 'coming to live here soon'? I'm already here. And I'm not the queen yet.

9/12/2014 2:35 PM  #7

Hello, Little Elsa!!

9/12/2014 2:38 PM  #8

Is that toddler Elsa?

9/12/2014 2:42 PM  #9

Uh-huh. . My sister Elsa (20" plush Elsa) is away visiting kingdoms right now.
(Jan here: I think I got everyone confused.  What I mean is, plush Anna and plush Elsa are supposed to be sisters, but neither me nor Manta have plush Elsa yet, although she should be here soon.  So in Dollyland XD, Elsa is away visiting kingdoms.  And to keep everything straight, Anna is calling toddler Elsa "Little Elsa', although I don't mean for toddler Elsa to actually be Anna's sister.  Does that make any sense at all?  I thought when I finally get toddler Anna, she and toddler Elsa would be sisters. )

9/12/2014 2:42 PM  #10

QuietOne101 wrote:

Is that toddler Elsa?

I'm eight, I am not a toddler! (me: yes, she's toddler Elsa;))

Board footera