The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/03/2013 5:30 PM  #1

Historical Doll or JLY/MAG Doll?

Payton = Black
Jasmine = Blue
So, what do you like better, a historical doll or a JLY doll? In my expierience, the Historical Dolls have always been nice (except for a did meet a not-so-nice Julie once), and I've met about 5 mean JLY Dolls. I can't decide which I like better....I guess I like JLY better since I am one of them! I am too! I love being a JLY doll and I don't know what Payton is talking about, we've never met any mean JLY dolls! (I've never met a mean doll). I personally think that the HCs are the coolest becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and they have books! All that will change once I publish my memories and make a whole 6 book set out of them! Since when did you come up with that idea? Uh, since 5 seconds ago.... Oh Payton!

I'm a banana! It's us - Jasmine and Payton the two JLY dolls from www.anamericangirldollstory.blogspot.com!!

As you can tell from our username, we LOVE dogs!! We'd love to be your friends!! (Yes, we do share this account).

9/03/2013 5:45 PM  #2

Re: Historical Doll or JLY/MAG Doll?

JLY!!!! JLY!! 
I'M AWESOME!

<3 acting, <3 singing, <3 volleyball, <3 cheer

9/03/2013 5:46 PM  #3

Um, both! I can't choose.

Hello, girls and dolls! I am 13 years old.

9/11/2013 10:08 AM  #4

I love being his-tor-ical . Be-cause I am one . 

12/29/2013 6:59 PM  #5

Historical becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and I'm one.XD  Besides, historicals have books and MAG's don't.

I'm a banana, I'm Emily Dawn Bennett!  

12/29/2013 7:07 PM  #6

I vote both, cause I'm not either one! Lol! . Jan said she might buy us a new MAG sister next year, and I hope she's nice! *fingers crossed*

Hello, I'm Saige Esther Copeland. (Jan's Saige . ), and I'm 10 years old. I am obsessed with old movies and old movie stars.  I also love Britt Nicole's music.

12/29/2013 7:17 PM  #7

ANOTHER doll???

I'm a banana, I'm Emily Dawn Bennett!  

12/29/2013 7:20 PM  #8

Yes, lol.

Hello, I'm Saige Esther Copeland. (Jan's Saige . ), and I'm 10 years old. I am obsessed with old movies and old movie stars.  I also love Britt Nicole's music.

12/31/2013 12:32 PM  #9

HISTORICAL

I am not crazy, or random. to me it all is natural and normal. 
I am Molly Grace McIntire.  DOLLS ON TOP DOLLS ON TOP!

1/22/2014 7:42 PM  #10

Historical. Becca's an awesome sister.~Saige
Historical. Considering I am one.Thnx sis!~Becca

I'm a banana gurls! Its Saige and Rebecca. Mini Molly and Mini Marie-Grace  with Isabelle will be sharing this account with us. Mom says 5 accounts is too much to handle. Even 2 accounts is a little weird but we convinced her.DOLLS ON TOP!DOLLS ON TOP!I am S.W.A.G.(Super White And Ginger)Which means I'm a redhead and I'm proud.I hope Isabelle gets eaten by the retirement monster!

Board footera