The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/08/2016 1:43 PM  #1

Talk-About-Anything Fall 2016 Chat Thread

Talk about whatever you want here

~Manta~

10/01/2016 8:09 AM  #2

Re: Talk-About-Anything Fall 2016 Chat Thread

I redid my signature and fell into my own banana trap!XD I'm not going to change it either, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and it's actually really funny.

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

10/01/2016 10:03 AM  #3

Lol XD I still think the I'm a banana thing is hilarious.

~Manta~

10/01/2016 10:15 AM  #4

I'm so excited for Halloween!

Ready for some crafting fun? Get ready to see my blog!

10/01/2016 11:11 AM  #5

Are you dressing up? I am, but I don't think I'm actually going to do anything or go anywhere, lol.

~Manta~

10/01/2016 12:25 PM  #6

I may have a rehearsal on Halloween. If I do I'll probably dress up but otherwise I won't becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and I'd have no one to show my costume to.

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

10/01/2016 2:02 PM  #7

I don't have anyone to show a costume to either, unless you count my mom and sister. I just wanted to dress up "just becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and".

~Manta~

10/01/2016 3:20 PM  #8

I would normally do that, but I don't feel like it this year, for some reason. Also, my date HATES Halloween, so he may not like it if I dress up without the excuse of going out.

10/06/2016 9:47 AM  #9

Well, that's fine I would kind of be tempted to dress up anyway though. I mean, he doesn't have to dress up just becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and you do, I don't think

~Manta~

10/06/2016 10:06 AM  #10

I may still do it - if I don't have a rehearsal, I'll be celebrating my brother's birthday, so I could maybe dress up as a character he doesn't like or something.XD

Board footera