The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/03/2013 1:48 PM  #1

I'm Nikki! :)

I'm a banana everyone! I'm 13, and I live in England. I love dolls, sunshine, and the '70s. I think a lot oif the people on here are on the AGFan MB, so you probably all know me from there. I gotta get ten posts to get the messaging time limit thingy off. XD

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

10/03/2013 1:49 PM  #2

Re: I'm Nikki! :)

Welcome to the forum!! I hope you like it.

~Manta~

10/03/2013 1:57 PM  #3

Thanks!

Last edited by DodgersGirl (10/03/2013 1:57 PM)

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

10/03/2013 1:57 PM  #4

YW!

~Manta~

10/14/2013 4:18 PM  #5

ELLO NIKKI :3 I'm a bit late aren't I? XD

[img]http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/About-Madi-©-Madi-Grace-Ministries.jpg[/img]
I'm Madi! I'm a professional blogger, YouTuber, 
minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and devil butt-kicker.
Check out my website, 
DelightfulWorldofDolls.com!

10/15/2013 5:04 PM  #6

I'm a banana! I don't mind, lol

11/15/2013 1:10 PM  #7

Nikki, my dad said I coudl go to your blog, AND I LOVE IT! but it won't let me comment. Can you please enable the Name/URL profile on there? becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and I have a far better Wordpress account that won't elt me comment, and I can't use my dad and I's old shared google account, either.

[img]http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/About-Madi-©-Madi-Grace-Ministries.jpg[/img]
I'm Madi! I'm a professional blogger, YouTuber, 
minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and devil butt-kicker.
Check out my website, 
DelightfulWorldofDolls.com!

Board footera