The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2016 10:11 AM  #1

My Elissabat Pics! :)

Okay, my Elissabat is actually one of the big 17" Monster High dolls, but as she belongs to a line that's mostly smaller dolls, I'm putting her pictures here.

These aren't good quality pictures in my opinion, but I think she still looks cute:

She's REALLY skinny, but very near the same height as an American Girl doll. I'll try to write a review for her later.

~Manta~

10/06/2016 10:17 AM  #2

Re: My Elissabat Pics! :)

She's really cute! I don't know why, but her face kind of reminds me of Audrey Hepburn.

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

10/06/2016 10:22 AM  #3

Thanks! I'm doubly happy with her becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and I paid $14.98 for her rather than $29.99! I actually think she WOULD be worth her full price (she's a lot bigger in person than the pictures make her look), but 50% off was great. 
That's funny, although now that you mention it, I do see the similarity.XD I wonder if Audrey Hepburn would mind being compared to a purple-haired, pink-skinned doll, lol...;)

~Manta~

10/06/2016 10:41 AM  #4

I would be happy too - even if she's wasn't worth her full price, I think she's definitely worth $14.98!
Especially one with fangs... Lol, hopefully notXD

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

10/06/2016 10:44 AM  #5

Me too! Even my dad, who doesn't like dolls, seemed pleased with how much she cost. (I think he saw me holding this giant doll box and assumed she was crazy expensive like an AG doll, lol.)
Yeah...XD I suppose it doesn't matter, Elissabat IS a pretty doll, at least in my opinion. It's not like she's ugly or something.

~Manta~

10/06/2016 10:47 AM  #6

Lol, my dad would probably assume that, too.
XD She IS pretty.

10/06/2016 11:02 AM  #7

I guess they just think big doll=crazy expensive...
I think so, too, lol

Here's another pic (with very, very weird lighting...) of Elissabat showing off how well she can kneel with her double-jointed knees...

~Manta~

10/06/2016 11:05 AM  #8

Yeah...

Cool! I think That pic shows her face a little better, too, even though the lighting is odd, if that makes sense.

10/06/2016 11:11 AM  #9

I guess it does! I just wish I could fix the horrible lighting.-_- 
Here is that height comparison pic. I think the lighting's even worse (and you can see messy papers on my dad's desk and filing stuff...), but you can at least see the height difference between Elissabat and my DS Frozen Fever Elsa, and Lagoona, who's a regular-sized Monster High doll:

~Manta~

10/06/2016 11:14 AM  #10

Wow, she IS tall!

Board footera