The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/09/2014 1:33 PM  #21

Re: Frozen Discussion Thread :D :)

IKR?! He sure deserved it. The guards tooXD Of course, considering Elsa herself, she probably would have been upset with herself for doing that though.:/  Anyways...   (My dad has seen it...he said 'it was pretty good for a princess movie' but he's totally sick of it now)   (I know but my computer jams up when I do that sometimes;))  A BIG rat

~Manta~

9/09/2014 1:35 PM  #22

Agreed!XD Yeah, that's probably true. (Lol, my dad probably will be soon. {Or he may object to the magic thing, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and when he saw Brave he said it was weird and magic-y}) (Oh, I see) Lol

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

9/09/2014 1:40 PM  #23

XD (Well, my mom is THE WORST STICKLER EVER on the magic thing, and she hasn't forbid us to watch Frozen. Probably becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and the only 'magic' is pretty much Elsa's ice powers, and she doesn't "do" anything weird, if you know what I mean. I've read the Brave book and I don't think I even want to see it even if I were allowed to. Seemed a bit on the scary side lol.XD Although I loved Merida's 'winning her own hand'  in the one part and not wanting to get married;))

~Manta~

9/09/2014 1:45 PM  #24

(Yeah, that's true. I don't think my dad will like the trolls though, lol. Brave is a bit scary, but it's not that bad, and it's very funny. IDK why my dad said it was creepy though, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and the only magic was Scottish-legend sort of stuff, like trolls in Frozen are from Scandinavian legends. I like it becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and Merida is probably more like me than any of the other princesses.XD {There's one scene where she falls into a hole, and before her mother can ask if she's alright, she jumps up and says 'I'm okay!' and my whole family laughed at that, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and I do the same thing.XD})

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

9/09/2014 5:03 PM  #25

Teehee, Merida sounds funny!! . I just think the bear....what's his name, Mor'du or something, would scare me, along with the witch.  Plus I'm positive our mom wouldn't let us watch it anyways.  . I could probably find the clip just of Merida winning her own hand on youtube, though.

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127273890@N04/
(It is completely dolls and Disney stuff. )

9/10/2014 2:21 AM  #26

I love Merida! Yeah, the bear IS pretty horrible. It frightened me the first time, but after that I was happy to watch it again becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and I knew when the bear would be around. (He's mostly scary becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and he won't stop exploding into the scene from nowhere.) I'm sure you could find that clip on Youtube.

9/12/2014 9:56 AM  #27

Just saying I made http://frozenfun.boardhost.com/
Here's the header for it:

~Manta~

9/15/2014 8:10 AM  #28

Here's some pictures of little Elsa and Anna from the beginning of the movie

Last edited by Manta (9/15/2014 8:12 AM)

~Manta~

4/05/2016 12:36 PM  #29

I LOVE FROZEN!!! xD
Here a are my opinions on the movie:
Best part of entire movie: Let it go, obviously! It's also the best song! But the part where Anna melts is a close second!
Worst part of the entire movie: When Hans reveals that he's a bad guy! Oooh, he's SO coldhearted!
Something that I'm still confused about: Did Anna save herself in saving Elsa, or was it Elsa's hug? I'm pretty sure that it was Anna, but I'm still not sure. 😛

[img]webkit-fake-url://7dc06429-762f-47bf-bc79-8b959a0c7a99/imagegif[/img]
You can find happiness right where you are... and at the ocean.

10/06/2016 3:48 PM  #30

Who's watched Frozen Fever?

~Manta~

Board footera