The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2016 10:17 AM  #11

Re: Talk-About-Anything Fall 2016 Chat Thread

Oh, that's hilariousXD You should totally do that;) I would!

~Manta~

10/06/2016 10:39 AM  #12

Now I'm trying to think of characters he doesn't like...XD If he didn't like Disney it would be easy, but he unfortunately he does like most Disney films and characters.

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

10/06/2016 10:41 AM  #13

Well, there's gotta be at least ONE Disney character he doesn't like...does he like ALL of the princesses?

~Manta~

10/06/2016 10:45 AM  #14

He likes Elsa, Anna, and Rapunzel, and has nothing against most of the others that I can think of. He doesn't really like Jasmine, but she doesn't actually annoy him.

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

10/06/2016 11:20 AM  #15

You could do Jasmine, then, maybe She'd be a fun cosplay, I think. (Actually ALL of the princesses would be fun to dress up as... )

~Manta~

10/06/2016 4:19 PM  #16

I would love to do Elsa or Ariel but I don't have anything I could wear for them

10/06/2016 4:22 PM  #17

Check Etsy! Or a thrift store My Elsa dress is off ebay, but I know there are a bunch on Etsy

~Manta~

10/06/2016 4:24 PM  #18

You've just reminded me, I need an Elsa-type dress (except more ballgown-y) for the pantomime I'm going to be in in a few months. The people in charge of the drama group are really stingy unless it's something they personally want to buy, so the director said if I didn't buy it myself I'd probably end up wearing pink again!

10/06/2016 4:26 PM  #19

Lol, I'd FAR rather have blue than pink If you just need an Elsa-inspired dress, definitely check a thrift store. I have a fancy dress that I wore for a piano audition/jury thing awhile back that's definitely "Elsa-inspired" even though it's just a fancy dress. A periwinkle blue bridesmaid dress, to be exact, but it still worked

~Manta~

10/06/2016 4:29 PM  #20

Me too! I've been looking in thrift store. I know a saw a few Elsa-y dresses in thrift stores last year, so hopefully there will be some this year as well. That sounds really nice, and a lot like what I'm looking for.

Board footera