The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2016 4:32 PM  #21

Re: Talk-About-Anything Fall 2016 Chat Thread

The trick is finding an Elsa-y dress that's THE RIGHT SIZE. I know I saw a bunch that were either way too small or way too big. Even the one I just mentioned was too long, and my mom got it altered. (I did not tell her I considered it Elsa-inspired until after the fact, lol) Sorry, I'm NOT good at walking in dresses that trail on the floor...XD

~Manta~

10/06/2016 4:37 PM  #22

I gtg! Bye, Nikki!

~Manta~

10/06/2016 4:37 PM  #23

I know -  my drama group has one but it's HUGE! It's like an extra-large, and I'm a small or medium. I had to wear a dress that was too long for a show once. It was only a little too long, but it still trailed on the floor by an inch or two unless I stood up really straight, and if I bent over for any reason, I would trip on it when I next trip to take a step!

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

10/06/2016 4:52 PM  #24

I have to get off now Bye

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

Board footera