The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2017 11:38 AM  #11

Re: Disney movie chat thread!

So you know who dies? lol (XD)

[img]http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/About-Madi-©-Madi-Grace-Ministries.jpg[/img]
I'm Madi! I'm a professional blogger, YouTuber, 
minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and devil butt-kicker.
Check out my website, 
DelightfulWorldofDolls.com!

1/19/2017 11:46 AM  #12

Yes-_-XD I have a math class and there were people talking loudly about it before the teacher came in

~Manta~

1/19/2017 11:48 AM  #13

Lol XD That's how I was with Captain America: Civil War (we watched it with a filtering program, though, so we didn't watch any of the cussing or over-the-top violence ) One of my friends spoiled EVERYTHING for me and completely ruined the entire thing. -__- XD Are you homeschooled but take a match class at a co-op or something?

[img]http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/About-Madi-©-Madi-Grace-Ministries.jpg[/img]
I'm Madi! I'm a professional blogger, YouTuber, 
minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and devil butt-kicker.
Check out my website, 
DelightfulWorldofDolls.com!

1/19/2017 11:56 AM  #14

XD Oh, Captain America: Civil War bugged me 'cause of that ending! GOOD GRIEF THAT IS SO NOT AN ENDING!-_- I was so frustrated. I saw the whole thing and I don't think the movie needed all the violence anyways, to be honest. The first "showdown" scene (where were they? an airfield or something, I don't know) was okay, but some of the others I couldn't help thinking that the same point could be gotten across in less time and less outright violence. I don't know. And cussing is never needed in my mind-I'll ignore it, but no movie needs that in my opinion.
I'm actually taking classes at the community college

~Manta~

Board footera