The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/30/2013 9:52 AM  #21

Re: Which doll should I get??

I did decide on Ruthie! But now my mom says we have to wait a whole other MONTH till we're in the direction for AGP already.-_-

~Manta~

10/03/2013 1:32 PM  #22

Lol, I ended up picking Cecile.;) She's VERY cute!!

~Manta~

10/03/2013 2:02 PM  #23

I think I want her someday too! She looks very pretty in the pictures I've seen of her!

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

10/03/2013 2:07 PM  #24

She IS very pretty! I think you should get her.;)

~Manta~

10/03/2013 2:31 PM  #25

Unfortunately I'm currently in a long-lasting disagreement with my dad about wether or not I'm "fanatical" with buying dolls, and how many times I can ask for a loan from him! He keeps changing his mind about which one it is. Sometimes I feel like if I have the money for the doll, he says I'm "fanatcial", and if I don't he says i'm "getting into the habit of borrowing money all the time." He never remebers what I said the last time we talked, either, and gets it wrong and thinks I said I'd gotten all the dolls I want, when I said, I'd gotten the ones I dreamed of when I was younger. I've got 9 Ag dolls and 1 (soon to be 2) My Twinns, which is a lot of dolls, but not as many as some people have, and I have been collecting them for a few years now.

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

10/03/2013 2:33 PM  #26

How aggravating!-_-  I suggest saving up for half of the total price and then asking for a loan.;) That way he can't really say that.

~Manta~

10/04/2013 8:35 AM  #27

I've tried. It helps sometimes, but I think he's getting worse overall. Unfortunately my recent aquirement of 3 dolls didn't help. I had to borrow a little for Lindsay, and then |I forgot I already owed him and bought an outfit from the same Ebay seller. A day or two later, Nicki came up here in England in amazing comdition, with Sprocket and and some pajamas, for a bargain compared to what I'd have to pay from the States, with all the shipping and customs charges, and I'd wanted her for so long, i just had to ask for a loan. Then, when he heard me say I wished I had the money for the Julie that had just come up from the person who sold me Nicki, he said he'd decided to get a new computer, and that my brother would get fun out of it, so he was willing to get her for me and maybe remove some of my debts as well. Now he thinks I'm fanatically collecting! It doesn't help that I'm getting a My Twinn (whose face I've been looking for for a year) for Christmas. I'm sure I'll find a way to sort things out sometime.
By the way, can you suggest hairstyles for Nicki? I'm kinda stuck on them.

10/04/2013 6:10 PM  #28

Humph, he sounds hopeless to me.

Nicki hairstyles: Pigtails work great! Pull a small amount of hair from each side in the front and clip in the back.  Barrettes. (Those are what my sis and I do on her Nicki.;))

~Manta~

4/07/2016 1:56 PM  #29

Manta wrote:

Lol, I ended up picking Cecile.;) She's VERY cute!!

Lucky duck. I've always wanted Cecile! And she got to go to a doll's worst nightmare- THE DREADED ARCHIVES! Dun dun dun! 😛

[img]webkit-fake-url://7dc06429-762f-47bf-bc79-8b959a0c7a99/imagegif[/img]
You can find happiness right where you are... and at the ocean.

5/25/2019 6:53 PM  #30

Maybe you should explain what youre after, as this could help people telling you which mod would suit you.

Board footera