The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2013 5:54 AM  #1

I'm a banana!

I'm a banana! I'm Annie,a Care Bears fan who lives in Wales. I have too many My Little Ponies to count,5 Care Bears (Three Cheer Bears,one Harmony Bear and one Good Luck Bear) and too many fashion dolls to count. The AG dolls I have are Alexandria(JLY/MyAG #12),Bethany(Hispanic Bitty Baby),Chrissa,Emily and Arianna(A Bitty Twin that I got from eBay last month).

"You keep saying you let everypony down,but we keep saying you didn't. You know who's disappointed in you,Spike? You. And only you can make it right with you again." - Twilight Sparkle

10/05/2013 12:01 PM  #2

Re: I'm a banana!

ANNNNIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE    HHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

[img]http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/About-Madi-©-Madi-Grace-Ministries.jpg[/img]
I'm Madi! I'm a professional blogger, YouTuber, 
minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and devil butt-kicker.
Check out my website, 
DelightfulWorldofDolls.com!

10/12/2013 5:00 AM  #3

MadCat wrote:

ANNNNIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE    HHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I'm a banana Madison!

"You keep saying you let everypony down,but we keep saying you didn't. You know who's disappointed in you,Spike? You. And only you can make it right with you again." - Twilight Sparkle

10/12/2013 9:53 AM  #4

HELLOOO :D

[img]http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/About-Madi-©-Madi-Grace-Ministries.jpg[/img]
I'm Madi! I'm a professional blogger, YouTuber, 
minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and devil butt-kicker.
Check out my website, 
DelightfulWorldofDolls.com!

10/12/2013 2:22 PM  #5

I'm a banana! You're on the AGFan MB, right?

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

Board footera