The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/14/2013 1:46 PM  #11

Re: Who Likes Acting? :)

Thank you very much :3

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

10/15/2013 2:21 PM  #12

It's a pleasure!

Hello there! I'm Kirsten! I live with Nikki (DodgersGirl), and I come from Sweden. I like making new friends!

10/15/2013 7:10 PM  #13

MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE ACTING!

I'm a banana, I'm Chrissa. Singer, songwriter, musician, avid fan of the Jonas Brothers... oh, and I definitely have more swag than all of you combined :D LOL! JK! I actually believe we all have EQUAL amounts of swag in all of us xD

10/16/2013 2:32 PM  #14

I would act if I can think all those line in English.

Hello. I am Anna Peters. I am 17 years, and I am Swedish. I am sorry if my English is not good.

10/16/2013 2:42 PM  #15

You couldn't fit thrn int your head anyway

I'm a banana, I'm Cait! I'm a tomboy, so my username is from 'Calamity Jane'.;) I've realized I was very mean to some dolls on here, and I'm really sorry. I didn't know how horrible I sounded. I guess Nikki's right when she says online talking can be harder, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and things often sound different to how you meant them. I hope you all understand, and I'd love to be friends with everyone!

10/16/2013 8:01 PM  #16

You! You!!!! You are... Are... An adverbial clause! A really bad one too! I'm not gonna even say it! Be nice to my friends!!!!!!!!

10/17/2013 5:31 AM  #17

Go Molly!! By the way, what is an adverbial clause?  lol

I'm a banana there! I'm Julie, and I live with Nikki in England. I'm 14, and my birthday is September 3rd, the day after my special friend, Nicki's.

10/17/2013 5:38 AM  #18

I'm Nicki! I'm 14, and I'm older than Julie by one day!

10/17/2013 6:04 AM  #19

lol

Hello, my name is Melody. I am Kirsten's cousin, and I belong to Nikki's mom.

10/17/2013 6:11 AM  #20

Molly, YOU are a silly little baby.

I'm a banana, I'm Cait! I'm a tomboy, so my username is from 'Calamity Jane'.;) I've realized I was very mean to some dolls on here, and I'm really sorry. I didn't know how horrible I sounded. I guess Nikki's right when she says online talking can be harder, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and things often sound different to how you meant them. I hope you all understand, and I'd love to be friends with everyone!

Board footera