The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/01/2013 2:11 PM  #1

Can We Make Accounts For Mini Dolls?

I just wanted to ask this, since Madison make one for Joclyn. i think it's a cool idea! Marcia, would you mind if I did some for my minis?

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

12/01/2013 9:39 PM  #2

Re: Can We Make Accounts For Mini Dolls?

Sure, why not? The more, the merrier!;)
If it won't let you make more accounts, I can make them for you if you tell me what usernames you'd like.

~Manta~

12/02/2013 1:27 PM  #3

Cool! I wanted to make surte you were okay with it.
I think it'll let me, but I'll let you know if it doesn't work.

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

12/02/2013 4:42 PM  #4

Oh, ok! Thanks for asking!
Okey-dokey!;)

~Manta~

12/03/2013 4:58 PM  #5

YW!
I made one for Roberta, and after Christmas i'll make some for mini Kirsten and Molly. I might make one for Kirsten's Inga as well.

12/05/2013 6:18 PM  #6

Cool!!

~Manta~

Board footera