The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/12/2013 8:17 AM  #1

ARGH!!

For weeks now, I have been trying to find a suitable time to film a stopmotion vovie I want to make. It gets dark early, and I have a bad camera, so i need light, and I have to finish my school work early to find time. Finally, I get permission from my mom to take a break from my work for an hour or two and film now. I set everything up, and put new batteries from the battery charger into my camera (the only two fresh ones of the right size in the house). Then I have to pile up some books as a stand for the camera, so it stays in the same place for each photo. Finally, I turn it on, and just when I'm getting ready to take the first picture, it says "low battery", and turns off! I'm SO annoyed! I'm not trying to sound really grumpy, but I'm just really frustrated. When I finally get to start filming, there's no batteries! And if I try to recharge more, I won't have light for long enough to finish a scene, and I need to finish the scene becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and if I don't, when I finish it later, it'll 1. have different lighting, and 2. not be in exactly the right place, so it'll look funny when I make it into a video.
You, know writing this out hasd made me feel a lot better somehow, but it's still annoying.

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

12/12/2013 11:55 AM  #2

Re: ARGH!!

I don't blame you!! I would be M.A.D.!

~Manta~

12/12/2013 2:44 PM  #3

Re: ARGH!!

Yeah, I'm really tired of waiting to film.

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

Board footera