The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/02/2014 11:58 AM  #1

Isabelle Debate Thread

Here we dollies can debate about the new GOTY, Isabelle.

Hello, I'm Saige Esther Copeland. (Jan's Saige . ), and I'm 10 years old. I am obsessed with old movies and old movie stars.  I also love Britt Nicole's music.

1/02/2014 12:17 PM  #2

Re: Isabelle Debate Thread

Nice hair!
Terrible pink...
I think she looks like a spioled brat.
No... a sweetheart....

CONCLUSION: I HAVE MIXED FEELINGS!

I am not crazy, or random. to me it all is natural and normal. 
I am Molly Grace McIntire.  DOLLS ON TOP DOLLS ON TOP!

1/02/2014 12:21 PM  #3

I like Isabelle, but WHY DOES SHE COST $120?!

I'm 8 years old; I'd love to be friends!

1/02/2014 12:22 PM  #4

I kinda have mixed feelings too, besides the fact that I'm not GOTY anymore, WAH.

Jan's opinions: She's cute, and I'm still thinking over saving for her.  Her collection is ok, most of the clothes are really cute, furniture is overpriced lol, and I don't like the practice top at all. I AM IN LOVE WITH THE KITTEN!!!!! 

Hello, I'm Saige Esther Copeland. (Jan's Saige . ), and I'm 10 years old. I am obsessed with old movies and old movie stars.  I also love Britt Nicole's music.

1/02/2014 12:24 PM  #5

OldieMovieStar wrote:

I kinda have mixed feelings too, besides the fact that I'm not GOTY anymore, WAH.

Jan's opinions: She's cute, and I'm still thinking over saving for her. Her collection is ok, most of the clothes are really cute, furniture is overpriced lol, and I don't like the practice top at all. I AM IN LOVE WITH THE KITTEN!!!!!

The kitten the kitten the KITTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/02/2014 12:25 PM  #6

IKR!! 

1/02/2014 12:26 PM  #7

CindySusan wrote:

I like Isabelle, but WHY DOES SHE COST $120?!

Exactly. .

1/02/2014 12:28 PM  #8

120 bucks? OMYGOODNESS! I CAN'T GET THAT!

1/02/2014 12:31 PM  #9

I don't know why they raised the prices on the GOTYs, and left the MAG and HC the same. -_-  Annoying.......probably so they will have even more mad rush to buy Isabelle before the year is up, and make more money......

1/02/2014 12:31 PM  #10

Marcia's opinions:  I might get her, but I'm not pleased with that $120 price tag. Her collection is just 'ok'. I think I need to see it in person. Overall, I'm a little disappointed.  I WILL be getting her books for sure.  And maybe her mini (if she has one).

I'm 8 years old; I'd love to be friends!

Board footera