The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/14/2014 2:36 PM  #21

Re: Mini-Doll Chat

what does i have 1 posts mean?

1/14/2014 2:37 PM  #22

ahh when i hit sumbit it keeps going up! 2..... ahhh!
AA: Tommy, it means how many messages you have typed. 
Tommy; Oh okay, sorry!

1/14/2014 6:16 PM  #23

I'm a banana, I'm Celina! I'm a banana Tommy. I'm Cecile's mini doll, but call me Celina! I hate being called mini Cecile. blah blah blah! just celian for me! yup, yup, yup! how are you doing?

1/20/2014 11:09 AM  #24

Marie-Grace-Bonjour! Please call me Marie or Grace. Whichever you prefer.
Molly-Hello! Jazzy is Cray-Cray!

I'm a banana gurls! Its Saige and Rebecca. Mini Molly and Mini Marie-Grace  with Isabelle will be sharing this account with us. Mom says 5 accounts is too much to handle. Even 2 accounts is a little weird but we convinced her.DOLLS ON TOP!DOLLS ON TOP!I am S.W.A.G.(Super White And Ginger)Which means I'm a redhead and I'm proud.I hope Isabelle gets eaten by the retirement monster!

1/20/2014 11:10 AM  #25

We are fine! How about you guys?

Last edited by Rebecca,Saige,+ the minis (1/20/2014 11:10 AM)

I'm a banana gurls! Its Saige and Rebecca. Mini Molly and Mini Marie-Grace  with Isabelle will be sharing this account with us. Mom says 5 accounts is too much to handle. Even 2 accounts is a little weird but we convinced her.DOLLS ON TOP!DOLLS ON TOP!I am S.W.A.G.(Super White And Ginger)Which means I'm a redhead and I'm proud.I hope Isabelle gets eaten by the retirement monster!

2/02/2014 11:15 AM  #26

Good!

2/02/2014 4:34 PM  #27

Molly~Not to be rude,but are you a boy?

Marie-Grace~Cece! Its nice to see you!

2/09/2014 4:26 PM  #28

Isabelle-Molly! How rude! No durrrr!

2/25/2014 8:25 PM  #29

HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I was just really excited.   I'm new, and I'm 5!

I'm a banana, everyone!!   I'm Ruth, but I'm a Mini Ruthie.  All the girls (Saige, Rebecca, Nicki, Molly, Dorothy, Felicity, and Marie-Grace) share me, and Saige helped me create this account.    So, um, hihi!   Oh, yeah, I'm 5.

8/30/2014 11:32 AM  #30

Where are all the other mini dolls?! NO ONE has posted here since February!!

Board footera