The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/17/2013 7:12 AM  #11

Re: Your fave TV show

I love 1970s Charlie's Angels, and Kate Jackson ties with Elisabeth Sladen and Inga Swenson as my favorite actress. (Don't ask me why I'm all-'70s. I just am, lol. )

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

10/20/2013 10:18 AM  #12

Actually, I have 2 favoite shows. 1970s doctor who with Elisabeth Sladen is my other one.

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

11/30/2013 3:36 PM  #13

I like Good Luck Charlie, Austin and Ally, and My Little Pony. I don't watch tv much but when I do I normally watch one of these three shows. I spend most of my time watching YouTube videos rather than TV.

I'm a banana I'm Gabi! 

12/19/2013 6:43 PM  #14

Lift Off, which was an Australian 90's children's show, which is AWESOME. No, I do not care that I'm 14 years old. No, I don't need to grow up. What I'd do for an EC doll.....they are very rare on eBay.
I do like other shows, such as Charmed, Mr and Mrs Murder (THE best), Outnumbered (it's a British show), Winners and Losers, Packed To The Rafters (why did it have to end!?), Spicks and Specks (An Aussie music game show), Good News Week (an Aussie game show) and the news (yes, I like the news).

I'm Erin. I'm 16, in Year 11 and live in Australia! My obsessions are dolls, music, Australian television and antique books! I can't wait to find out more about you! ~Erin

1/08/2014 3:15 PM  #15

GabiAG wrote:

I like Good Luck Charlie, Austin and Ally, and My Little Pony. I don't watch tv much but when I do I normally watch one of these three shows. I spend most of my time watching YouTube videos rather than TV.

Agreed...

I am not crazy, or random. to me it all is natural and normal. 
I am Molly Grace McIntire.  DOLLS ON TOP DOLLS ON TOP!

1/09/2014 6:05 AM  #16

Molly, can you please stay in the dolls' section?

1/10/2014 8:48 PM  #17

AnonymousA: Sorry! 

I am not crazy, or random. to me it all is natural and normal. 
I am Molly Grace McIntire.  DOLLS ON TOP DOLLS ON TOP!

1/11/2014 12:14 PM  #18

That's okay.

1/19/2014 10:54 AM  #19

I like spongebob and sam and cat also l carly. katherine

I'm a banana i'm Saige Serenity Copeland  and I am awesome.uhhh saige this is for all of us .
okay kanani !
check out moms forumhttp://agschool.boardhost.com

1/19/2014 9:27 PM  #20

^This is the girls' section...

~Manta~

Board footera