The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/17/2014 5:25 PM  #1

How y'all doin?

I'm a banana guys

I'm a banana peeps! Rebecca,Saige,+the minis is my dolls account.I'm 10. I got Rebecca for Christmas and mini MG for my birthday.I am S.W.A.G. as well as my doll Saige.(Super White And Ginger)

1/17/2014 5:26 PM  #2

Re: How y'all doin?

Hola

I'm a banana peeps! Rebecca,Saige,+the minis is my dolls account.I'm 10. I got Rebecca for Christmas and mini MG for my birthday.I am S.W.A.G. as well as my doll Saige.(Super White And Ginger)

1/17/2014 5:26 PM  #3

Bonjour

1/19/2014 4:20 PM  #4

Hello OWNER! LOL.

I'm a banana gurls! Its Saige and Rebecca. Mini Molly and Mini Marie-Grace  with Isabelle will be sharing this account with us. Mom says 5 accounts is too much to handle. Even 2 accounts is a little weird but we convinced her.DOLLS ON TOP!DOLLS ON TOP!I am S.W.A.G.(Super White And Ginger)Which means I'm a redhead and I'm proud.I hope Isabelle gets eaten by the retirement monster!

1/19/2014 9:30 PM  #5

I'm a banana Jessica! Welcome to the MB.

PS If you want to add stuff to your original post, you can do that instead of making double posts.;)

~Manta~

1/20/2014 10:53 AM  #6

I know. I was doing that for the 3 posts to PM.

1/21/2014 10:41 AM  #7

Hello!

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

1/22/2014 7:32 PM  #8

I'm a banana Nikki!

Board footera