The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2014 4:30 PM  #41

Re: Isabelle Debate Thread

She does not DESERVE a pretty name like Isabelle! Her name should be Adukie MAHONE!( the imaginary sister of Austin M. The cutie!)~Saige

Last edited by Rebecca,Saige,+ the minis (2/02/2014 5:02 PM)

I'm a banana gurls! Its Saige and Rebecca. Mini Molly and Mini Marie-Grace  with Isabelle will be sharing this account with us. Mom says 5 accounts is too much to handle. Even 2 accounts is a little weird but we convinced her.DOLLS ON TOP!DOLLS ON TOP!I am S.W.A.G.(Super White And Ginger)Which means I'm a redhead and I'm proud.I hope Isabelle gets eaten by the retirement monster!

1/22/2014 7:49 PM  #42

JazzyGurl123 wrote:

I'm mad she stole my place, but her taste for fashion is what I call chic doll boutique, baby! I mena, that mettalic dress is to die for, you kiddin' me? Pink, fufu and tutu-y ish girly stuff! I'm all for it!

Agreed,her stuff is toats adorbs!~Saige

Last edited by Rebecca,Saige,+ the minis (2/02/2014 5:02 PM)

I'm a banana gurls! Its Saige and Rebecca. Mini Molly and Mini Marie-Grace  with Isabelle will be sharing this account with us. Mom says 5 accounts is too much to handle. Even 2 accounts is a little weird but we convinced her.DOLLS ON TOP!DOLLS ON TOP!I am S.W.A.G.(Super White And Ginger)Which means I'm a redhead and I'm proud.I hope Isabelle gets eaten by the retirement monster!

1/24/2014 2:13 AM  #43

isabelle: why do past gotys hate me ! its so upsetting for me!
saige: shh.. its okay little sis you still got me
isabelle: i know and thank you
*hugs*

the great and awesome sydney!!!
my dolls stole my password so their posting on here too. they are: josefina, julie. rebecca, mckenna. caroline. holland, saige, and isabelle.

9/30/2016 9:41 AM  #44

Think she was cool, UT NOT BETTER THAN JUDY HOPPS!!!

2/25/2017 11:29 AM  #45

SHE SHOULD NOT GET ALL THAT ATTENTION. I'D BE A BETTER GOTY THAN HER ANYDAY!

I AM THE FABULOUS AVRIL!
Fashion calls me!

Board footera