The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/03/2013 11:01 AM  #1

Your fave TV show

What is your favorite TV show?

~Manta~

8/03/2013 6:40 PM  #2

Re: Your fave TV show

Hmm... I like The Brady Bunch, The Dick Van Dyke Show, and an audio show called Adventures in Odyssey. Has anyone heard of the latter?

8/04/2013 11:46 AM  #3

I've heard Adventures in Odyssey! I don't listen to it a ton, but I do like it!

~Manta~

8/04/2013 5:25 PM  #4

Oh okay!

8/06/2013 1:33 PM  #5

I like The Big Bang Theory, Wedding shows, Cake Boss, Survivor, Amazing Race, and probably more!

8/06/2013 5:37 PM  #6

^I've seen a little bit of Survivor!

~Manta~

8/08/2013 1:38 PM  #7

^ I love it! lol

10/06/2013 10:00 PM  #8

Once Upon A Time is my favorite.

the great and awesome sydney!!!
my dolls stole my password so their posting on here too. they are: josefina, julie. rebecca, mckenna. caroline. holland, saige, and isabelle.

10/12/2013 5:03 AM  #9

Care Bears: Welcome to Care-a-Lot and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic are my favourites.

"You keep saying you let everypony down,but we keep saying you didn't. You know who's disappointed in you,Spike? You. And only you can make it right with you again." - Twilight Sparkle

10/12/2013 10:15 AM  #10

I love love LOVE JONAS L.A. ON DISNEY CHANNEL!!! IT'S AMAZING!!!! LIKE THAT PART WHERE NICK SANG "YOUR BIGGEST FAN" TO MACY IN ONE OF THE SEASON 2 EPISODES. THAT WAS JUST ASDFGHJKL;EJIFSODAJFEIW;AFD PERFECT!!!!!!

Don't worry, I also like other shows, like The Big Bang Theory and The Voice, too. Ooh, and Good Luck Charlie!

I'm a banana, I'm Chrissa. Singer, songwriter, musician, avid fan of the Jonas Brothers... oh, and I definitely have more swag than all of you combined :D LOL! JK! I actually believe we all have EQUAL amounts of swag in all of us xD

Board footera