The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2014 6:28 PM  #1

Ag Doll Problems!

I'm a banana, I am trying to decide of which doll to save up for, I LOVE Rebecca Rubin and have wanted her for a really long time. But I also Love My American Girl #44 (google her!). And now I can't decide!  And If I get #44, what should i name her, I need ideas for first, middle AND last name!

And which ever one I get, I want to get their ears peirced, does anyone know if I have to take them out of the box to do that? becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and I wnated to go to the AG place, but I don't want to open her till I get home, so that way I won't lose accesories while staying away from home, and traveling. 

Thanks everyone!! 

-Tg
"Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it...yet" -Anne of Green Gables 

2/19/2014 6:39 PM  #2

Re: Ag Doll Problems!

#44 is really pretty, and very popular. I doubt that AG would archive her any time soon. Rebecca is super sute, and she will probably archived sooner than #44. I suggest Rebecca.

"Lights will guide you home and ingnite your bones, and I will try to fix you."

2/19/2014 7:40 PM  #3

That is very true!
thanks!  I will probably will get Rebecca!!!!!

-Tg

2/20/2014 6:37 AM  #4

I agree. Rebecca's beautiful, and I think #44's hair will be harder.;)

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

2/20/2014 10:33 AM  #5

Thanks!! 

-Tg

2/20/2014 11:00 AM  #6

YW!

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

2/20/2014 11:06 AM  #7

Another vote for Rebecca from me.;)

~Manta~

2/20/2014 12:14 PM  #8

I also vote for Rebecca.  She's adorable, too, and I have her; if you've got any questions about her, feel free to ask. .
As far as piecing her ears, I would assume you'd have to remove her from the box, but I doubt you will lose any accessories, since you'll only have to remove the doll herself from the box.

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127273890@N04/
(It is completely dolls and Disney stuff. )

2/20/2014 3:03 PM  #9

Wow! I guess I will get Rebecca! snowflake! I have wanted her the longest anyways! 
Thanks everyone! 
And Jan, is her hair easy to take care of? Any tips and tricks? you can PM me! Thanks! 

-Tg

Board footera