The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/16/2014 12:49 PM  #11

Re: Truth or Dare

Oh yes OF COURSE I did it on purpose! *whispers*but I didn't!   XD

[size=100]Ok!

Truth! (I like truth lol)

EDIT: Sorry the words stayed teeny, IDK what happened!
[/size]

Last edited by Manta (5/16/2014 12:50 PM)

~Manta~

5/16/2014 12:53 PM  #12

Lol!!XD

Um... What pets do you have?

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

5/16/2014 12:57 PM  #13

My family has 4 cats and my sister has a hamster. I WANT A LIZARD!!

Truth or dare?

~Manta~

5/16/2014 12:58 PM  #14

Lol!! I like lizards too, but my parents hate them.

Truth!

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

5/16/2014 1:03 PM  #15

So do mine! Well, maybe not "hate", but they dislike them.

If you had to listen to one song for 24 hours straight, what would it be??;)

~Manta~

5/16/2014 1:08 PM  #16

That's annoying

Bang-A-Boomerang by ABBA! Once I actually tried to see how long I could listen to it, and I made it up to 37 times. I would've done more, but I ran out of things to do while I listened.XD (My uncle who used to be in the army was staying with us at the time, and he said he should phone his old sergeant to say he'd discovered a new torure tenique!)

Truth or dare?

5/16/2014 1:15 PM  #17

(Lol, that's what my dad says when I play certain songs over and over!)

Truth!

~Manta~

5/16/2014 1:19 PM  #18

(Lol!)

How many different treews have you climbed in your life?

5/16/2014 1:27 PM  #19

I have no idea! Maybe 3 or 4? Not many, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and our yard doesn't have good climbing trees, and I always just climbed on the scaffolding instead (which when I was around 6, used to be pretty level with our roof so you could just climb the scaffolding and then be right on the roof) My friend I knew then did the 'roof-trick' once, then I tried it. AWESOME, till my dad moved it becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and it wasn't safe for 6 and 7 year olds up thereXD  Now it's been moved a couple more times, but it's still fun to climb. But no more roof at home!  (I can get on the roof at the family business though)

Truth or dare?

~Manta~

5/16/2014 1:30 PM  #20

That's probably about the same as me. What's the roof trick?

Dare!

Board footera