The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/31/2014 9:42 AM  #11

Re: What do you think of AG's "BeForever" revamp?

Against what everyone prejudice about Be-FOREVER is saying, I actually like it. It is historically acurate - Think about it. LITTLE GIRLS LIKE PINK. Samantha is ten-year-old girl, quite wealthy in fact, she's girly, of course she'll like pink. Maybe Mattel has strayed a bit from the historical acuracy since Pleasant T. Rowland's retirement from the board but honestly. BeForever is fine - just new outfits and accesories, of course they're pink I asked like ten girls at the playground and 99% percent of them said their favorite color was pink. My BFF's favorite color is pink. Pink is popular for girls, so of course Samantha is a big hit. There's a reason behind the pink.

They retired me, yeah that was sad, I miss my collection. But hey. At least I'm 100 times more valuable then I was. $.$ *caching, caching*

I don't get why everytime I type be FOREVER it makes it into BeForNever. Honestly!? Just becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and people don't like Be FOREVER, and I respecgt their opinion, doesn't mean...ok nevermind. I like BeForever really. Addy has my style of clothing and I'm SO makin' mamma get me her stuff!

***My opinion, you have yours, so don't critize me, if you are going to reply to this message, this would be your term to log offline. Stating my opinion, I'm not debating.***

Why hello and hey, look it's CECILE REY! 

8/31/2014 9:42 AM  #12

UGH! BEFORNEVER?! Be-FOREVER! Man can anyone spell that right at first it was funny but omgosh

Why hello and hey, look it's CECILE REY! 

8/31/2014 9:44 AM  #13

Idon't like it. I'm too fashionalbe for that retro fake-y stuff! Bring on the pink but NOT that style! Give me modern day fashion......#swagg

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

8/31/2014 12:51 PM  #14

CECE DO YOU AGREE WITH MOI?!

I am not crazy, or random. to me it all is natural and normal. 
I am Molly Grace McIntire.  DOLLS ON TOP DOLLS ON TOP!

9/01/2014 11:10 AM  #15

i think its rllly weird. im not very happy with it and i wish ag would not do so many little girl pink stuff but more stuff for older ppl.

Hey, hey, hey!
I am Dr. Pepper, cupcake, sparkles loving Saige!!!! 

9/01/2014 11:12 AM  #16

IT'S YUCK YUCK YUCK!!  Too much pink:/  BeForEver stinks!!

I'm 8 years old; I'd love to be friends!

9/01/2014 11:13 AM  #17

i agree with cindy susan!!

Hey, hey, hey!
I am Dr. Pepper, cupcake, sparkles loving Saige!!!! 

9/02/2014 7:03 AM  #18

I Kinda like julie's stuff, but I am not an AG so it doesn't exactly matter to me!

9/03/2014 5:37 PM  #19

Some of it is ok, but most is too pink.  There is one particular outfit I do like: Kit's new reporter outfit. . It looks like something Lois Lane or something would wear in the old '50s Superman show.

Hello, I'm Saige Esther Copeland. (Jan's Saige . ), and I'm 10 years old. I am obsessed with old movies and old movie stars.  I also love Britt Nicole's music.

9/03/2014 6:56 PM  #20

They massacred my collection!!!!

Hello, I am Rebecca (but everyone calls me Becca), and I am 11.

Board footera