The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/10/2014 3:43 PM  #1

New Stock Photos for BeForever Leaked!!!!

So a few of the new BeForever stock photos were leaked: Samantha and Kit.  I think Kit's dress is cute, but not for her.  However, the actual doll is still Kit, so....whatever. ;). Now, I think Samantha is very cute!!  I think Samantha was retired before I ever even got Felicity(my first doll), so I never even had a chance to get her.  I would curl her hair myself, and get a few retired Samantha outfits for her.  I can easily see her tearing that dress playing outside, though! ;). All the same, I AM glad Samantha came back, though I wish Marie-Grace, Cecile, Ivy, and Ruthie didn't leave in the process.  But I'm not in charge at AG, and there's nothing I can do about it, so in the meantime, I'm just going to be happy Samantha is here.  She IS extremely cute, ya know!! . So yes, I will probably eventually get her, and I can't wait to see her new collection.  I'm disappointed in the new book covers: they look too old, and just blech.  But, again, what are ya going to do?  So, I'm just going to get the stuff I do like from them. .

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127273890@N04/
(It is completely dolls and Disney stuff. )

8/11/2014 8:10 AM  #2

Re: New Stock Photos for BeForever Leaked!!!!

Blah...I'm still royally mad at AG.  KIT DOESN'T LIKE GIRLY STUFF REMEMBER?  And they should not get rid of 4 characters all at once-__-

(please brace yourself for a bit of sarcasm here;))
Everything's like OH WOW ALL LITTLE GIRLS MUST LOVE PINK AND SUPER 'GIRLY' STUFF SO LET'S MAKE 100% OF EVERYTHING LIKE THAT.  So stereotypical and I hate that.  Oh and they want to ruin story/doll/book continuity in the process. Such a terrific idea right?  And let's just RAISE THE PRICES TOO, since the old AG fans won't buy the new stock and the new AG fans won't even know what they're missing!  Let's drop our manufacturing costs by dropping the quality so customers will buy expensive replacements when the stuff rips/breaks!
New advertising slogans: Higher prices with lower quality! Buy today and see how we've changed the HC to be stereotypical nonaccurate characters!

Ok, rant over.
>MOST OF THAT WAS SARCASM TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE SO PLEASE DON'T BE OFFENDED<

~Manta~

8/11/2014 11:28 AM  #3

Lol, I agree Marcia. (A while ago, I saw someone saying that the MAG line was themed blue-and-pink, and when I looked at it, I realized there was barely anything that wasn't blue, pink or purple, and the GOTY meet outfits have the same thing! The person who mentioned it said Beforever was making it apply to the HC line too, and I think they were right.) I also think Samantha's dress is far too fancy (and short!), and she should have curlier hair.-_-

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

8/11/2014 4:25 PM  #4

Awesome, someone agrees with me (I COMPLETELY agree!:/)  Well, I think the fancy part is ok (wasn't Samantha supposed to be wealthy?), but yeah, it's way too short.-_-  And yes SHE SHOULD HAVE CURLIER HAIR

~Manta~

8/12/2014 4:23 AM  #5

Lol (:/) Well, it's okay for her to have fancy dresses, but she shouldn't wear them all the time (or climb trees in them, like on the book cover).

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

9/04/2014 8:33 PM  #6

I love Sam's boots.

[img]http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/About-Madi-©-Madi-Grace-Ministries.jpg[/img]
I'm Madi! I'm a professional blogger, YouTuber, 
minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and devil butt-kicker.
Check out my website, 
DelightfulWorldofDolls.com!

9/05/2014 7:26 AM  #7

Since BeForever has been officially released, I'm going to lock this thread now.
You can continue the BeForever discussion here: http://thedolldwelling.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=454

~Manta~

Board footera