The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/16/2014 3:46 PM  #11

Re: QUICK!! Stop & Answer Five!! "Game" :)

1~You just won $5,000 cash! What will you do with it? (You cannot invest/save it;))

Um, go to the Tonner Doll Convention, and probably open some sort of animal sanctuary to save animals that would be slaughtered otherwise.  Oh, and probably give some to organizations helping to save sharks.

2~You have access to a portal to any book/movie world; you can go to ONE yourself, or bring up to 3 characters to the present.  Where will you go, or who will you bring to the real world? (You have to pick;) And yeah yeah, it's impossible lolXD)

ACCKKKKK, can't pick!!!! ;). Well, probably go to Nancy Drew's world, or bring Nancy, Lucy (I love Lucy), Elsa, Anna, and Olaf to real world.  What?  So I'm two characters over! 

3~You're on a game show on TV. Which show would it be?

Wheel of Fortune.  becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and you get to keep what you win, even if you lose, unlike Jeopardy, where all you get is a measly $1000 or $2000 which is probably what you spend flying to California to film, depending on where you live. 

4~You have to do something for 12 hours straight, no interruptions. What would it be?
Sleep.  . becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and we all sleep for at least 8 hours a night anyways, snowflake.  Otherwise, probably read.

5~It's costume day today! Who will you dress up as?
Elsa.  In her coronation dress though, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and we all know that anyone except her would look terrible in that dress of hers.  .

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127273890@N04/
(It is completely dolls and Disney stuff. )

1/23/2017 1:35 PM  #12

Re: QUICK!! Stop & Answer Five!! "Game" :)

1~ You just won $5,000! What will you do with it? (You can not invest/save it):
I'd donate some to Oceana, some to help poor people in Hati, and I'd use the rest to go to a summer camp... And pay my friends in as well!
2~ you have access to a portal into any book/movie world; you can go to ONE yourself, or bring up to 3 characters to the present. Where will you go, or who will you bring to the real world?
Hmmmm. I'd go to the world of Keeper of the lost cities.
3~ You're on a game show on TV. Which show would it be?
Master chef junior.
4~ You have to do something for 12 hours straight, no innreruptions. What would it be?
Hmm. I guess I'd read.
5~ It's costume day today! Who will you dress up as?
Sophie Foster from KOTLCS!!

[img]webkit-fake-url://7dc06429-762f-47bf-bc79-8b959a0c7a99/imagegif[/img]
You can find happiness right where you are... and at the ocean.

Board footera