The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/18/2014 10:05 AM  #1

What are you going to dress up as?

My sister and I will just be handing out candy with our adult cousin at her house, but I'd still kind of like to dressup. What is everyone else dressing up as? 

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127273890@N04/
(It is completely dolls and Disney stuff. )

10/18/2014 10:26 AM  #2

Re: What are you going to dress up as?

I WANT to be Elsa;)

~Manta~

10/19/2014 1:01 PM  #3

My family doesn't do halloween, but I wish I could be Sarah Jane Smith from Doctor Who. It would work pretty well, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and I've had about 5 people tell me I look like her anyway.

She's the girl on the left. (And the Doctor looks like my dad, lol.)[img]https://images-blogger-opensocial.googleusercontent.com/gadgets/proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F-KQdX9PcnBqw%2FVEP78hWFCRI%2FAAAAAAAACtw%2FDA2-t9D11Ok%2Fs1600%2Fend%252Bof%252Bpyramids%252Bof%252Bmars%252Bcute%252Bfixed%252Bfor%252Bgoggle.JPG&container=blogger&gadget=a&rewriteMime=image%2F*[/img]

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

10/22/2014 5:39 AM  #4

Actually, I've just had a really cool idea! I have a really important rehearsal with one of my drama groups on Halloween, and the director said we could wear costume if we wanted, so maybe I can use it as an exuse to dress up. I've got some clothes like the ones Elisabeth Sladen wore as Sarah in Doctor Who, so I might just be able to dress up as her anyway.:D

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

10/22/2014 8:19 AM  #5

Awesome, Nikki!!  Do it!!;)

~Manta~

10/22/2014 9:54 AM  #6

I think I will

10/23/2014 6:47 AM  #7

Awesome

I'm going to start on some glitter glue snowflakes this afternoonXD;)

~Manta~

10/24/2014 2:42 AM  #8

Cool! (And this time, the pun IS intended!XD;))

10/24/2014 9:36 AM  #9

I finished all the glitter glue snowflakes/designs last night.  It looks pretty cool (PUN INTENDED XDXD;)), but I also got blue and silver glitter all over the wood floor. Oops

Today I'm going to superglue sparkles on the straps on part of the top part...let's see if I can manage to not get glue all over the place

~Manta~

Board footera