The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/24/2014 8:49 AM  #1

My Doll Slideshow (with ABBA music):)

I really like making slideshows, and today I thought of putting the best pictures of all my dolls together in one, but the song I was going to use was too short. Then I decided to try it with Slipping Through My Fingers, and it fit amazingly! It really worked out well (which isn't complimenting myself, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and it just happened that the pictures matched the words a lot and stuff in the order I had them;)). There's things like Kirsten sleeping on 'Sleep in our eyes, her and me at the breakfast table', and Nicki sitting down on 'And I have to sit down for a while' and Nicki and Julie hugging on 'The feeling that I'm losing her forever', which I think makes it really sweet. I don't usually post things I make, but this slideshow just worked out so nicely, I just really wanted to share it, and I also know there's a couple other girls on here who like ABBA.;) (BTW I don't know why it says 'Youtube' becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and I didn't put it on Youtube.)

PS I had to post it on my blog becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and the other link didn't work. This one should. (I couldn't post the video from my computer.)

http://dollsarebestfriendsalways.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/sorry-about-thisp.html

Last edited by DodgersGirl (3/25/2014 5:40 AM)

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

6/29/2014 7:11 AM  #2

Re: My Doll Slideshow (with ABBA music):)

I likey!!XD  (I must've missed this-I don't remember watching the video)

~Manta~

6/29/2014 8:18 AM  #3

Thanks! (That's okay!;))

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

4/03/2016 9:19 PM  #4

DodgersGirl wrote:

I really like making slideshows, and today I thought of putting the best pictures of all my dolls together in one, but the song I was going to use was too short. Then I decided to try it with Slipping Through My Fingers, and it fit amazingly! It really worked out well (which isn't complimenting myself, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and it just happened that the pictures matched the words a lot and stuff in the order I had them;)). There's things like Kirsten sleeping on 'Sleep in our eyes, her and me at the breakfast table', and Nicki sitting down on 'And I have to sit down for a while' and Nicki and Julie hugging on 'The feeling that I'm losing her forever', which I think makes it really sweet. I don't usually post things I make, but this slideshow just worked out so nicely, I just really wanted to share it, and I also know there's a couple other girls on here who like ABBA.;) (BTW I don't know why it says 'Youtube' becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and I didn't put it on Youtube.)

PS I had to post it on my blog becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and the other link didn't work. This one should. (I couldn't post the video from my computer.)

http://dollsarebestfriendsalways.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/sorry-about-thisp.html

It doesn't have a video at all there!

[img]webkit-fake-url://7dc06429-762f-47bf-bc79-8b959a0c7a99/imagegif[/img]
You can find happiness right where you are... and at the ocean.

Board footera