The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/10/2014 7:15 AM  #21

Re: SONG~Let It Go from "Frozen"

Me too (Lol, Love Is An Open Door IS pretty corny, and it's like'ARGH' if you know what Hans is really doing I hope your brother likes it!)   (Lol)

~Manta~

9/10/2014 10:16 AM  #22

(Yeah, lol. My mom hates it too. I think he'll like it overall, but he says the songs are annoying. I want him to hear 'Let It Go'. It's my favorite of the songs.)

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

9/11/2014 8:35 AM  #23

I've just tried singing it, and I can't! (I can't even reach the note on 'here I stand, and here I'll stay' and the other lines with the same tune. {I can if I sing really quietly, but otherwise I break off in a sqeuak.XD})

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

9/11/2014 1:22 PM  #24

Oh, ok (Well, those notes are all in the same general vicinity, lol  Namely TOO HIGH. )

~Manta~

9/11/2014 6:50 PM  #25

dahling

Hey, hey, hey!
I am Dr. Pepper, cupcake, sparkles loving Saige!!!! 

9/12/2014 2:28 PM  #26

Ooohhhhh, that's my sister singing! 

Hello, I am Princess Anna. . I'm 16 years old.  I love chocolate, meeting new friends, and playing in the snow.  

4/04/2016 2:06 PM  #27

I love this song! Isn't frozen the best movie ever? Dumb question! OF COURSE IT IS!!!!

[img]webkit-fake-url://7dc06429-762f-47bf-bc79-8b959a0c7a99/imagegif[/img]
You can find happiness right where you are... and at the ocean.

4/07/2016 2:06 PM  #28

Manta wrote:

MadCat wrote:

Loooooove LET IT GO

Who doesn't?!  (well, except for parents who have heard it a few too many timesXDXD)

Yep, that's my parents. Look up the world record for "song hated most by a couple"
You'll find a picture of my parents. 😜

[img]webkit-fake-url://7dc06429-762f-47bf-bc79-8b959a0c7a99/imagegif[/img]
You can find happiness right where you are... and at the ocean.

Board footera