The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/20/2013 8:47 AM  #11

Re: Your fave book series

Dork Diaries, The Clique, celebrity magazines... celebrity magazines in which I can get a free autographed poster of my favourite boy-band...

I'm a banana, I'm Chrissa. Singer, songwriter, musician, avid fan of the Jonas Brothers... oh, and I definitely have more swag than all of you combined :D LOL! JK! I actually believe we all have EQUAL amounts of swag in all of us xD

12/19/2013 1:27 PM  #12

WARRIORCATS BY ERIN HUNTER!!! AND HARRY POTTER............... OOH OHH! AG OF COURSE...... DO THE PRINCESS ACADEMY BOOKS COUNT? I MEAN., THERE IS ONLY TWO BOOKS IN THAT SERIES...

I'm a banana! AnonymousA here!
Meet the dolls and stuffed animals:  Molly! Rebecca! Sophia! Caroline! Mae Kitty! Violet Kitty! Teddy Bear! And Andy Pandy!
I NEED #33 RIGHT NOW OR I'LL SCREAM! lol

12/19/2013 6:38 PM  #13

Our Australian Girl, Trixie Belden, Australian Girl Doll Books, American Girl Doll Books, My Australian Story (I finished one of the books in one night), Main Street and Sweet Valley Twins.

I'm Erin. I'm 16, in Year 11 and live in Australia! My obsessions are dolls, music, Australian television and antique books! I can't wait to find out more about you! ~Erin

1/20/2014 2:14 PM  #14

Dear America
AG mysteries
Diary of a young girl (Anne Frank)

I'm a banana peeps! Rebecca,Saige,+the minis is my dolls account.I'm 10. I got Rebecca for Christmas and mini MG for my birthday.I am S.W.A.G. as well as my doll Saige.(Super White And Ginger)

1/26/2014 6:48 PM  #15

The Diary Of A Young Girl (Anne Frank's Diary, don't think this one really counts as a "series" but I like it)
Nancy Drew Books
AG Mystery Books
Dear America
Trixie Belden

I'm such a nerd.

"Lights will guide you home and ingnite your bones, and I will try to fix you."

2/18/2014 3:28 PM  #16

Has anyone here ever read Love comes Softly books?? I like those a lot. And AG books. And a book series that is totally the oppostie, I really like the Hunger Games!I know some people aren't allowed to read those, I wasn't at first till my older brother did, and my mom was okay with me reading them in Nov. they are really well written! 

-Tg
"Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it...yet" -Anne of Green Gables 

4/09/2016 5:31 PM  #17

Nancy Drew
The babysitters club
The amazing days of Abby Hayes
Dork diaries

[img]webkit-fake-url://7dc06429-762f-47bf-bc79-8b959a0c7a99/imagegif[/img]
You can find happiness right where you are... and at the ocean.

4/16/2016 8:35 PM  #18

Sister magic
The land of stories
AMERICAN GIRL BOOKS!!!! 😜

[img]webkit-fake-url://7dc06429-762f-47bf-bc79-8b959a0c7a99/imagegif[/img]
You can find happiness right where you are... and at the ocean.

Board footera