The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/12/2013 10:10 AM  #1

The PM Issue..

I'm a banana Members of TDD,

I'm trying to figure out what the problem is. Please hang in there while I try to see what the problem is or if it's just a random bug. Thx!

~Marcia~

~Manta~

10/12/2013 10:11 AM  #2

Re: The PM Issue..

I'm hanging in there! But I think it's just a problem with all of Boardhost, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and the PM's on Girls Forever don't seem to be working either

I'm a banana, I'm Chrissa. Singer, songwriter, musician, avid fan of the Jonas Brothers... oh, and I definitely have more swag than all of you combined :D LOL! JK! I actually believe we all have EQUAL amounts of swag in all of us xD

10/12/2013 10:13 AM  #3

I think it's a boardhost problem too. I just checked my own PM's and I got that 'unable to fetch user info' message.  I'm going to check my other forums and see if it does the same thing.

~Manta~

10/12/2013 10:16 AM  #4

The same thing happens on the other Boardhost MB's too. I think we might have to wait and see if boardhost fixes it.-_-

~Manta~

10/12/2013 2:12 PM  #5

Seems like it works now! Yay!

~Manta~

10/12/2013 8:04 PM  #6

It WORKS! Katarina Pmed me! :D

[img]http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/About-Madi-©-Madi-Grace-Ministries.jpg[/img]
I'm Madi! I'm a professional blogger, YouTuber, 
minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and devil butt-kicker.
Check out my website, 
DelightfulWorldofDolls.com!

10/13/2013 8:38 AM  #7

It works?! SWEET!!!!!! YAY I CAN FINALLY PM YOU GUYS ON HERE!!!!!! :D :D :D

Me: Chrissa, stop acting crazy. ;)

I'm a banana, I'm Chrissa. Singer, songwriter, musician, avid fan of the Jonas Brothers... oh, and I definitely have more swag than all of you combined :D LOL! JK! I actually believe we all have EQUAL amounts of swag in all of us xD

10/14/2013 4:00 PM  #8

XD ;) ;)

[img]http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/About-Madi-©-Madi-Grace-Ministries.jpg[/img]
Check out my website, 

12/19/2013 5:17 PM  #9

????

12/19/2013 6:27 PM  #10

On all boardhost mB's, no one was able to PM becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and it always said "ERROR - REDIRECTING NOW" but a day later, it was fixed. No one knew what it was, where it came form, or what made it stop, but it's all fixed now.

Check out my website, 

Board footera