The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/02/2013 1:57 PM  #51

Re: Who Likes Acting? :)

Guess what! I'm probably gonna be in a movie soon! I'll either be the star or the co-star!

I'm Lindsay Sommers, and I love The Bionic Woman!

12/05/2013 10:53 AM  #52

Cool! I think Nikki said if she does it you'll be co-star. Sorry, but I got the lead. She said I was more suited to the part.

Hiya! I'm Elyssa. Well actually, I'm Elyssa Natalie Patricia Cartwright, but if you don't like "Elyssa", I'd prefer "Peppermint Pattie".

12/05/2013 11:57 AM  #53

Really? Well, I guess you are more suited.

12/05/2013 6:35 PM  #54

I love acting! . I am also obsessed with old movies and old movie stars! I've starred in a few things, but I really want Jan to make a remake of a old movie, with me as the star.....but she hasn't gotten around to it yet.

Hello, I'm Saige Esther Copeland. (Jan's Saige . ), and I'm 10 years old. I am obsessed with old movies and old movie stars.  I also love Britt Nicole's music.

12/05/2013 6:36 PM  #55

I love acting too...;)

I'm a banana! I'm 14 years old, and I'm a Life of Faith doll.

12/07/2013 3:25 PM  #56

Cool!
Lol, Saige! Nikki wants to do a stopmotion staring me and Elyssa, but her camera is lousy, and she cant take indoor (and some outdoor) photo with flash, so she needs really good light, and she can't film after about half past three, or sometimes even twelve or so, so although she's got a script and everything, she just can't start the filming!

12/11/2013 10:00 PM  #57

I LIKE ACTING!

Hello, I am Rebecca (but everyone calls me Becca), and I am 11.

12/12/2013 8:37 AM  #58

Really? There's more people who do than I thought! Nikki tried to start filming for the stopmotion today, but she ran outta batteries for her camera before she could take the first photo. -_-

10/06/2016 3:41 PM  #59

I do not know if I like acting or not!

I'm 14 years old.

10/06/2016 3:56 PM  #60

You should try it - I bet you'd like it

Hiya! I'm Elyssa. Well actually, I'm Elyssa Natalie Patricia Cartwright, but if you don't like "Elyssa", I'd prefer "Peppermint Pattie".

Board footera