The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/17/2013 10:21 AM  #21

Re: I'm a banana!

Ooh I have to find that snobby thread and say bait again!!!

Hello! I'm Samantha, but you can call me Sam or Sammy if you like. I'm 14, and I'd love to be friends! I live in England with Nikki.

10/17/2013 10:37 AM  #22

I am NOT a baby! Little kids.....

I'm a banana, I'm Cait! I'm a tomboy, so my username is from 'Calamity Jane'.;) I've realized I was very mean to some dolls on here, and I'm really sorry. I didn't know how horrible I sounded. I guess Nikki's right when she says online talking can be harder, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and things often sound different to how you meant them. I hope you all understand, and I'd love to be friends with everyone!

10/17/2013 10:41 AM  #23

Who called you a baby, Cait?

~Manta~

10/17/2013 10:47 AM  #24

Nicki, earlier in this thread!

I'm a banana, I'm Cait! I'm a tomboy, so my username is from 'Calamity Jane'.;) I've realized I was very mean to some dolls on here, and I'm really sorry. I didn't know how horrible I sounded. I guess Nikki's right when she says online talking can be harder, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and things often sound different to how you meant them. I hope you all understand, and I'd love to be friends with everyone!

10/19/2013 11:53 AM  #25

And deservedly so!

I'm a banana there! I'm Julie, and I live with Nikki in England. I'm 14, and my birthday is September 3rd, the day after my special friend, Nicki's.

10/19/2013 12:09 PM  #26

NO ONE on here is a baby. If you were babies, you wouldn't have joined.;)

You guys can call each other babies on the snobby doll chat thread, but NOWHERE ELSE, please.

~Manta~

10/20/2013 10:20 AM  #27

I'm sorry.

I'm a banana there! I'm Julie, and I live with Nikki in England. I'm 14, and my birthday is September 3rd, the day after my special friend, Nicki's.

10/20/2013 10:35 AM  #28

Me too. I'll keep it too the snobby thread from now on.

I'm Nicki! I'm 14, and I'm older than Julie by one day!

10/20/2013 11:05 AM  #29

Chicken? XD

10/20/2013 2:16 PM  #30

You guys are fine. Just PLEASE stay on the snobby doll chat thread if you want to toss insults.;)
They are not chicken, Cait, they're following the rules.

P.S. It's not even so much that I don't like the insults (they ARE funny), but new members don't realize we're all just half-kidding a lot of the time. It'll scare new members away.

~Manta~

Board footera