The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2014 4:50 PM  #21

Re: 10 Things You Like

Those sounds almost EXACTLY what i would've put down a year ago! Since then I've moved house and my room's not the same to me anymore, and I've changed a bit, and the book I was writing at the time is finished.;)

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

2/26/2014 10:52 AM  #22

Is this about what I said? becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and thats weird if we are (were?) that much a like, even more creapy my Dad was born in England! 

-Tg
"Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it...yet" -Anne of Green Gables 

2/26/2014 10:55 AM  #23

Yes! Wow, lol! My dad was actually born in South Africa, but I was born here and I've never been out of Great Britain.

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

2/26/2014 10:59 AM  #24

snowflake! Weird! I have never been out of the US. I want to go to Great Britain though. 
wait, so your British, but you love AMERICAN Girl dolls! snowflake! that's the best! I have to go now! ttyl!

-Tg
"Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it...yet" -Anne of Green Gables 

2/26/2014 11:02 AM  #25

Cool! Bring an unbrela when you do, lol.;)
Yeah, lol. Okay, bye!

4/10/2014 1:15 PM  #26

1. Idina Menzel
2. Taylor Swift
3. Wicked (the Broadway musical)
4. Disney
5. Music
6. My Little Pony
7. Singing
8. LEGO
9. Dolls
10. The internet

"You keep saying you let everypony down,but we keep saying you didn't. You know who's disappointed in you,Spike? You. And only you can make it right with you again." - Twilight Sparkle

Board footera