The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/30/2014 4:47 PM  #111

Re: 8 to 13 chat thread! :)

I star in a new stopmotion my mom (Madison) is making for me!!

Really? Awesome! That's so cool!

5/01/2014 6:20 PM  #112

Banned again? Two times almost in a row? I lost my reptuation! I lost in awesomness to that Saige Serenity Copeland! NOOOOO! *explodes in tears*

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

5/03/2014 11:50 AM  #113

JazzyGurl123 wrote:

Banned again? Two times almost in a row? I lost my reptuation! I lost in awesomness to that Saige Serenity Copeland! NOOOOO! *explodes in tears*

Hello jazzy.....

I'm a banana i'm Saige Serenity Copeland  and I am awesome.uhhh saige this is for all of us .
okay kanani !
check out moms forumhttp://agschool.boardhost.com

5/03/2014 8:00 PM  #114

Well hello there.

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

5/05/2014 12:24 PM  #115

uh I'm a banana I'm new

I'm a banana! I'm Molly-Mae and I am a gymnast! I can't wait to get to know you guys!

5/05/2014 7:07 PM  #116

ew new

5/16/2014 12:10 PM  #117

Payton: Black
Jasmine: Purple
I'm a banana everybody! We felt like chatting with the 8 to 13 year olds - that's right in our age range! Woot Woot! Anyway, what is going on? How is everybody? We'd love to chat! I need cakeeeeee!!!!! Payton! Oh, and girls, I promise you this isn't how Payton acts in real life. It is something about the computer that makes her a little crazy! No - I'm so crazy online! HAHAHA! Oh, and Jasmine, can I ever be the purple ink? Just for once? Nope, Payton. Not a chance.

I'm a banana! It's us - Jasmine and Payton the two JLY dolls from www.anamericangirldollstory.blogspot.com!!

As you can tell from our username, we LOVE dogs!! We'd love to be your friends!! (Yes, we do share this account).

5/22/2014 10:41 AM  #118

I'm a banana, everybody!

Hello, I'm Saige Esther Copeland. (Jan's Saige . ), and I'm 10 years old. I am obsessed with old movies and old movie stars.  I also love Britt Nicole's music.

5/22/2014 10:44 AM  #119

Hey, OldieMovieStar!

I'm 8 years old; I'd love to be friends!

5/22/2014 10:45 AM  #120

What's up?

Hello, I'm Saige Esther Copeland. (Jan's Saige . ), and I'm 10 years old. I am obsessed with old movies and old movie stars.  I also love Britt Nicole's music.

Board footera