The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2013 9:56 AM  #1

I'm Elyssa! :)

Hiya everyone! I'm Elyssa Cartwright. Until a few days ago I didn't like to admit this, but I actually have 2 middle names, Natalie and Patricia. My Username is what my sister calls me sometimes, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and of "Patricia". She's at boarding school, though.
I live with Nikki, and I'm 14 and a half. And I love acting! If there was nothing else in my life but acting, I'd be happy! That's really cool, though, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and Nikki and Lindsay feel similar.
I hope I can make friends on here!

Hiya! I'm Elyssa. Well actually, I'm Elyssa Natalie Patricia Cartwright, but if you don't like "Elyssa", I'd prefer "Peppermint Pattie".

11/30/2013 2:11 PM  #2

Re: I'm Elyssa! :)

Hello Elyssa!

Hello. I am Anna Peters. I am 17 years, and I am Swedish. I am sorry if my English is not good.

11/30/2013 2:19 PM  #3

I'm a banana Anna!

Hiya! I'm Elyssa. Well actually, I'm Elyssa Natalie Patricia Cartwright, but if you don't like "Elyssa", I'd prefer "Peppermint Pattie".

11/30/2013 6:06 PM  #4

HIIIII
WHAT IS BORDING SCHOOL LIKE

Hiya hiya hiya happy peoples!

12/01/2013 12:00 PM  #5

I sorry if I crazy.
I just wonderd what a boarding school was like. But I no know how 2 spell that

Hiya hiya hiya happy peoples!

12/01/2013 12:41 PM  #6

No, you're not crazy! I think you're cute! I like the way you're so happy all the time. Boarding school is... well... awful. Strict rules, nasty kids, rude boys, and boring atmosphere. I love my new school with Nikki's other dolls! We have so much fun, and the food's better here too. ;)

12/01/2013 12:50 PM  #7

Hey Elyssa, can I call you "Pepper"?

I'm a banana, I'm Molly Hope McIntire! I'm 12.

12/01/2013 12:50 PM  #8

Molly! That is a silly name!

Hello there! I'm Kirsten! I live with Nikki (DodgersGirl), and I come from Sweden. I like making new friends!

12/01/2013 12:55 PM  #9

Lol! I think it's funny! Talking of names, I wonder when Cait'll come back on here...

I'm a banana there! I'm Julie, and I live with Nikki in England. I'm 14, and my birthday is September 3rd, the day after my special friend, Nicki's.

12/01/2013 1:57 PM  #10

I think Elyssa's a lovely name! It's really interesting and pretty!

I'm Lindsay Sommers, and I love The Bionic Woman!

Board footera