The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/29/2013 10:29 PM  #1

Coaster Club:)

Same as the one on Girls4Jesus-we can all talk about roller coasters and rides and other park stuff here.

~Manta~

11/30/2013 9:12 AM  #2

Re: Coaster Club:)

Yay!

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

11/30/2013 10:47 AM  #3

I know we already have one on G4J, but I figured we could have one here too.;)

~Manta~

12/01/2013 12:37 PM  #4

Yeah, I think it's a grwat idea! BTW my dad just fixed my computer, so I can log on here with it! Finally!

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

12/01/2013 9:38 PM  #5

Yay!  Cool!!!:D

Any POV requests?;)

~Manta~

12/02/2013 1:29 PM  #6

:D

Yeah. I showed my brother the ones on G4J and he's really interested now! XD He'll watch anything you put on here, lol, but if your youtube's working again, do you think you can find any from Thorpe Park?

5/10/2014 12:30 PM  #7

^Yes, I will, months late

THIS IS WHAT'S STUCK IN MY HEAD RIGHT NOW:

Come on, get on, Cedar Point!XDXD

~Manta~

5/10/2014 12:51 PM  #8

LOL!!!XD That song's really crazy.XD

5/10/2014 12:58 PM  #9

XD I KNOW IT'S CRAZY ISN'T IT A FUNNY SONG??!! XD  I likeyXD

~Manta~

5/10/2014 1:05 PM  #10

XD I didn't listen to the whole thing, but it certainly sounded funny!XD Lol!XD

Board footera