The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/02/2013 3:20 PM  #1

I'm Samantha's Doll! :)

I'm Roberta, [Nikki's] Samantha's mini doll, but I kinda prefer being called Bobby! (Boy, why do I keep typing "Booby" by accident?!) I'm eleven years old. Are there any other mini dolls on here?

12/02/2013 3:52 PM  #2

Re: I'm Samantha's Doll! :)

Um...ew.....you're called....a roberta.....gross.......roberta is just an ugly name.
that's how I roll. 
Ciao, I've got way more important things to do then to hang around with pitiful mini dolls!

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

12/02/2013 4:04 PM  #3

Jasmine! u be nice to mini doll! i am mini doll! u r my best friend. be nice to other mini doll!
i not know hwo to spell but hello booby! i mean..bobby...snowflake booby sound funny....just...kidding....wow. you eleven years old....i only...six.....:9 but.......we can be friends....can we?
i star in my own movie. see. my friend molly-anne and i are at the end. very end. so watch it. it is awesome. 
http://youtu.be/XCNkyRJxMvs

Hiya hiya hiya happy peoples!

12/02/2013 4:15 PM  #4

Lol, Jocci! Thanks for getting Jasmine off me.
Sure we can be friends! I'd love to! I feel kinda funny being called Booby. snowflake.
Oh, cool! that's the best bit out of it all!

12/05/2013 10:48 AM  #5

Bobby how did you get on here...?

Hiya! I'm Elyssa. Well actually, I'm Elyssa Natalie Patricia Cartwright, but if you don't like "Elyssa", I'd prefer "Peppermint Pattie".

12/05/2013 10:52 AM  #6

Jasmine, SHOO! That was mean!-_- Roberta is a pretty name, you know!!

Anyways, I'm a banana, Bobby!!

Hello, girls and dolls! I am 13 years old.

12/06/2013 11:33 AM  #7

Shoo? Shoo YOU! Roberta is ugly. How dare you accuse me of being mean! I'm telling a fact, Roberta is absolutely revolting!
UGH! They changed -u-g-l-y to pretty! 

Last edited by JazzyGurl123 (12/06/2013 11:51 AM)

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

12/06/2013 11:44 AM  #8

Actually, I kinda like that name. It's a bit girly for me, though. I like your name Jasmine.

I'm a banana, I'm Cait! I'm a tomboy, so my username is from 'Calamity Jane'.;) I've realized I was very mean to some dolls on here, and I'm really sorry. I didn't know how horrible I sounded. I guess Nikki's right when she says online talking can be harder, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and things often sound different to how you meant them. I hope you all understand, and I'd love to be friends with everyone!

12/06/2013 11:51 AM  #9

CalamityCait wrote:

Actually, I kinda like that name. It's a bit girly for me, though. I like your name Jasmine.

why thank you Cait. :3

12/06/2013 11:52 AM  #10

You're welcome.

I'm a banana, I'm Cait! I'm a tomboy, so my username is from 'Calamity Jane'.;) I've realized I was very mean to some dolls on here, and I'm really sorry. I didn't know how horrible I sounded. I guess Nikki's right when she says online talking can be harder, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and things often sound different to how you meant them. I hope you all understand, and I'd love to be friends with everyone!

Board footera